GDT: The Blue Note @ Your NJ Devils, 1/5/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Where did I say the product hasn't improved?

I just have issue with the fact that the league has figured out how to counter the style of play and it's working for most part. I would rather have 2 points in the standings in a game where a lot of people think we played poorly (Detroit) versus winning the deserve to win o meter (Boston and Carolina x2, NYI, Philly, Dallas, St Louis, and more) and lose all those games.

Yeah, the league has definitely figured out Hughes and company, that's why he's scoring a goal a night. Yes, the Devils are not clicking like they were earlier this year - the league has absolutely not 'figured out' the Devils.

I'd rather make the playoffs than not but I'd rather make the playoffs like the 2018 Avalanche than the 2010 Avalanche.

Dylan9z9

May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
Being happy about a single win against a bad team is low bar. Especially when it’s saying eh who cares about tonight’s loss because they won last night, like they aren’t about to be leap frogged and be sent to 5th in the metro if they don’t get their shit together.

Some of you have your heads in the clouds like our head coach and gm.

Get haula off jacks wing. Haula in the bottom 6 would make us deeper and

My man, every single team, will give up high danger chances in every single game. This isn’t hard to understand. It will happen every game in todays league.

Some of them have to be stopped by the goalie. Binnington did a better job at that than Schmid tonight.

rookie plays inconsistent.

let's see, who we can make the scapegoat for it.
His analytics arr good though so what's the problem🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad