WWE: "The Big Guy" Ryback officially gone from WWE

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
He did stand up to some of the things we wanted wrestlers to stand up to. So... I am not going to **** on his departure. We wanted more guys to do that to change the WWE. Too bad his 1 man stand wasn't going to work.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I guess he's just going to be 'the big guy' on the indies.

See you in TNA

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Terrible to the point of dangerous in the ring.

Awful on the mic.

The only thing he's proof of is Vince's unhealthy obsession with men with size.

TNA is welcome to him, he's just another cast off that really isn't good enough to be in the best federation in wrestling.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Terrible to the point of dangerous in the ring.

Awful on the mic.

The only thing he's proof of is Vince's unhealthy obsession with men with size.

TNA is welcome to him, he's just another cast off that really isn't good enough to be in the best federation in wrestling.

I don't know, I think he could get over in NJPW. People question Elgin going to NJPW, but he's over big there now.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
although reddit made me remember the time Ryback saved Kalisto's neck, which happened to be in Ryback's last match

UTSh8kt.gif

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Ryback isn't as dangerous as people here like to think he is. He was a solid midcard heel during his run with Axel.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ryback isn't as dangerous as people here like to think he is. He was a solid midcard heel during his run with Axel.

He was extremely dangerous early on, but he was fine after that CM Punk program. He had some really reckless moments, though. Two that stand out was that military press to Punk on concrete where he missed most of the table and the other being where he almost dumped Bryan on his neck on the floor instead of getting him through the table. That last one reportedly got him *major* heat with Cena, Punk and HHH.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
He was extremely dangerous early on, but he was fine after that CM Punk program. He had some really reckless moments, though. Two that stand out was that military press to Punk on concrete where he missed most of the table and the other being where he almost dumped Bryan on his neck on the floor instead of getting him through the table. That last one reportedly got him *major* heat with Cena, Punk and HHH.

unsafe worker.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

Yes but they all know that accidents happen. They don't put Ryback with guys like Cena, Punk, and Bryan on a fairly regular basis if he was legitimately an unsafe worker. Is he as good of a worker as others in the locker room in terms of safety? No, of course not but there's a difference between that and being an unsafe worker. If WWE felt he was unsafe, they wouldn't put him with anyone of value to them if they even employed him at all.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York

He dropped harper practically on his neck just a few months ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad