The Beast of the East?

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
What if Brown played in the East? Would he be a 50 goal guy? I'd like to think that he would.

No way. Only the elite get there, Ovie, Stamkos, etc, His skill set wouldn't change or his IQ or his skating ablity or puck handling or shoooting. He'd still be a 30 goal guy, that wouldn't change.
And the key to his success is his physical game, which is more suited for the West. He's on the perfect team here.

Ron*

Brown can't play in the East because the Kings will never be moved to the East. They are the farthest most West team there is in the NHL, unless Gary gets the bright idea that Honolulu deserves a franchise.

P.S. For those of you getting a slow start this Monday morning, the previous was all tongue-in-cheek from me. :/

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
Brown couldn't play in the east because he'd already have six-ten suspensions for destroying Crosby/Giroux/Letang.

KingKopitar11*

The East is bad to the point that I could put about 25 goals in a season.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
It'll be hard for Brown to score 30+ goals (let alone 20+ this season) when he can't stay on his ****ing feet. He's without a doubt the worst skater on the team.

Wooty

Dec 31, 2006
Harbor City, CA
He has regressed this year. I don't know if he is hurt or something else but his skating is awful and whatever presence he used to bring is missing.

If he played in the East he would be the victim of every suspension getter that live on that coast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad