OT: The Avalounge (mod warning - No Politics)

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Any Video Editors on here? Or computer experts? Running into an export error and wondering if there’s anyone with experience.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Finally finished Shogun. Probably the greatest one-off season of TV I've seen since season one of True Detective.
I'm on episode 3, but it's on pause until I finished Fallout.

I can appreciate Shogun and think it's a good show... but so far i'm not seeing the hype.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
I have been playing Middle Earth Shadow of War the last few nights and I'm having so much fun. I played it for a few hours after it launched and then forgot about it. It's been a dangerous time suck.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
Better than the original Richard Chamberlain mini-series?
I don’t think I ever saw the original one, but it’s hard to believe this one doesn’t beat it.

I'm on episode 3, but it's on pause until I finished Fallout.

I can appreciate Shogun and think it's a good show... but so far i'm not seeing the hype.
Yeah, I loved it but on the other hand I don’t understand a lot of the hype either. I thought it was really solid but I read someone somewhere comparing it to GoT and how it might be better. I don’t see that.

I read the book a while back, thought it was a very good adaptation and a fun series to watch, but GoT good? Nah

Imo at least

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
In better news, Charlotte is getting North Carolina’s first Tim Hortons soon. I’ve never been to a Tim Hortons.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
In better news, Charlotte is getting North Carolina’s first Tim Hortons soon. I’ve never been to a Tim Hortons.
Tim Hortons of 20+ years ago was ok to good. Gone incredibly downhill since the Resturant Brands buyout a decade ago. Low their coffee supplier to McDonalds. Dont bake anything in store anymore. They run on habit and past reputation now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad