Speculation: The All Encompassing Leafs Goaltending thread - Leafs talking to Kipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
Last edited by a moderator:

Kessley Snipes*

This article is pure speculation. Nowhere does he list any sources

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Honestly at this point I don't even want Luongo. I'm happy with Reimer and I hate Luongo's contract. Plus I can't see Mike Gillis ever lowering his asking price. I realize no GM will give him what he wants in return, so when it does happen I hope it's from another team.

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
Nonis has shown me nothing so far for me to think he is an idiot. I will therefore give him the benefit of the doubt and completely disregard this trash by Cox.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Yeah can't see Nonis going after Luongo.

Gillis is an idiot and is asking for way too much, and Luongo is NOT the guy I want here.

Last thing we need is a goalie with a marshmallow soft psyche

RomanianLeafs

Apr 14, 2009
Arad
i want luongo..sorry but i still don't trust reimer..luongo is sitting tonight again so i don't see him finishing the season with canucks..we're the richest team in the nhl who cares about that contract

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
33935541.jpg

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
It seems like Cox needs something to write about every 3 weeks or so. The best way to fill space with minimal thought is mention Luongo.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
2nd round,frattin and scrivins

nope, want nothing to do with that contract unless they take one of ours. If they take Komisarek then i'm fine with it. Why would I care about MLSE saving money you ask? I don't... I would just rather them barry Komisarek so if we need to put Grabovski in the AHL in a year or two we can. Komisarek + Macarthur + 2nd. So it's pretty much Mac + 2nd. Komisarek just goes to their farm system. If they don't want to do this deal then they can keep Luongo!

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
I'm happy with Reimer and Scrivens. Before this season started I would have suggested we should move on Luongo, but not anymore. Not unless it's for a Frattin or Colborne straight up.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
He's an upgrade over what we have.

Depending on what we give up I'm not going to be angry acquiring a legit number 1 G capable of stealing us games not only in the regular season, but in the playoffs as well.

Last edited:

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
I'll take him if we don't lose a lot

Like... Scrivens, pick and bozak maybe? We don't want to screw our lines up though

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
It seems like Cox needs something to write about every 3 weeks or so. The best way to fill space with minimal thought is mention Luongo.

I think there is substance to it. Vancouver is heading for cap hell this summer with both on the payroll.

They need a center, So I could see Grabo + prospect(Mckegg) + conditional pick.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Nonis better not be stupid and take on that phucking awful contract. It will handcuff our Leafs for a decade!!!

Never mind that Luongo is on the down side of his career.

Nonis, just say NO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad