The 2023-24 Season Has been a Massive Success

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
I don’t recall many (any?) pundits predicting Seattle to fall off the way they did. And I feel like most had Calgary still competing too, rather than entering a full blown rebuild.
Huberdeau was a poison pill for the Flames. Just can't spend 10+ mill on a 50p winger...... Uh ohhhh, bois we may be screwed.

Seattle always seemed like a pile of meh, poor mans Vegas.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Huberdeau was a poison pill for the Flames. Just can't spend 10+ mill on a 50p winger...... Uh ohhhh, bois we may be screwed.

Seattle always seemed like a pile of meh, poor mans Vegas.
Huberdeau put up over 110 points in Florida (his last season there) at the age of 28. That's pretty impressive. Not sure what happened to that player (haven't really followed that guys career) since then.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
Huberdeau put up over 110 points in Florida (his last season there) at the age of 28. That's pretty impressive. Not sure what happened to that player (haven't really followed that guys career) since then.
If the Canucks 1st period in game 7 was a person, it would be Huberdeau.

Pretty sure it was the biggest non injury drop off ever.

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
I don’t recall many (any?) pundits predicting Seattle to fall off the way they did. And I feel like most had Calgary still competing too, rather than entering a full blown rebuild.

i thought vancouver would miss because i didn't see calgary AND seattle falling off like they did. i felt like maybe one of the two would have a down year but both just kind of cratered

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad