The 2022 Hockey Hall Of Fame

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Would you like a day or two to do some research and then edit your post, or should I just go ahead and correct you?
Yeah sure henrik sedin holds a lot of awards but turgeon does have some hardware he won’t the lady byng in 1993.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Dave Taylor should be in I agree as does Tim Kerr and Bernie Nichols

Gary Suter and Jeremy Roenick would be in if they didn’t piss off majority of the voters

Exactly how big of a HHOF does you want exactly?

I could see the case for JR but the others are simply lacking in HHOF resumes and needed to show more and have more on their resumes to be inducted.

Last edited:

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
The Hall is pretty annoying with their seemingly no real guidelines.

This year is a good example.

Guys like Luongo and Alfie never won a thing in the league but were elite for a bunch of years get in.

Sedins had a couple years of dominance so they got some personal hardware but in the playoffs, not great at all...their PPG isn't exactly great obviously the narrative is huge.

Don't want to sound like im attacking these guys just wish things were little more clear.

Also Keenan should definitely be in

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Not commenting on anyone in this year's induction class in particular....But the Hockey Hall of Fame has gotten to be almost as bad as the WWE Wrestling Hall of Fame.

No consistency in what constitutes a Hall of Fame. Far too much politics involved in whether someone has ass-kissed enough or been well-liked enough to deserve induction. Too many simply "good players" getting inducted when a Hall of Fame should strive for higher standards than that.

The vast amount of "good players" getting in has a lot to do with how the Hockey Hall of Fame tried too hard to make induction into a week-long event. They need lots of material to work with in order to make it a week-long event.

They make sure that the maximum amount of inductees gets in every year so they can have enough ceremonies and speeches to fill up an entire week.

This can often mean that some players get in on a yearly basis that probably shouldn't be in a Hall of Fame.

There are players in the Hall of Fame that were probably never a top 50 NHL player in any season that they ever played in. Or were maybe top 50 players only 1-2 seasons.

Reactions: Kyle McMahon and PK

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
I'm not sold on the Sedins as first ballot HOFers. If you notice there's a lot of "1x" on both of their lists. Meaning if it wasn't for one big season where things really fell into place their credentials really take a hit. Sundin was really a much better player with more consistent excellence. If you remove Sundin's best season he's still an easy HOFer. Not so with the Sedins.

My Best-Carey
This is one of the rare things you and I completely agree on...!!

I feel a bro-hug coming on....

Reactions: frisco

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Exactly how big of a HHOF does you want exactly?

I could see the case for JR but the others are simply lacking in HHOF resumes and needed to show more and have more on their resumes to be inducted.
Some of the recent additions are absolutely head scratching.

I'm disappointed that guys like Rick Middleton, Bernie Nicholls never got recognition for being premier players. Mogilny for being a PPG player. Turgeon as a 500 goal scorer. JR and Theoren Fleury are PR decisions by the same HHOF that in the past voted such outstanding citizens as Doug Gilmour and Dino Ciccarelli. Fleury for me is particularly disappointing, because his career was hampered and shortened by off ice issues stemming from sexual abuse, something the NHL really wants to sweep under the rug.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
not gonna lie, i was pretty touched by brian burke up there tonight with his eyes welled up like it was his own sons going into the hall of fame

and it made me realize for the first time, what an absolutely brilliant draft day he had. everybody talks about how difficult it was to get both picks to get the sedins, but the gamesmanship is not really the brilliant part. the brilliant part is he had the 3rd overall pick in a flat out garbage draft. as burke himself said this week, "i hated the entire first round, worst first round ever." and then he turned a lemon into two glasses of lemonade.

what was that 3rd overall pick worth? maybe about as much as the 3rd overall picks that netted aki berg, jp dumont, or farther back craig wolanin. this isn't like taking kotkaniemi when brady tkachuk and quinn hughes were on the board, or even whiffing on alex svitov with mikko koivu, tuomo ruutu, and dan hamhuis on deck. this was a legit bad pick in a bad draft where your ceiling was getting a guy that would probably be a bottom of the top ten talent in most years.

at the time, i thought, man that was a lot to pay. bryan mccabe was a very very good young dman, and obviously he would go on to peak as an all-star (tbf we were dealing from a position of strength, having three other very very good young d in ohlund, jovanovski, and aucoin). then giving up the 2000 first rounder, a better draft and there's no guarantee we don't still suck next year—ie, that pick could have been gaborik or dany heatley. that alone felt like an overpay for the #4 pick in a crap draft. but then adding two third rounders to move up to #1 was steep (and for such a garbage draft at the top, there were real players in that third round: the first three picks after our first third rounder that went to tampa, were frank kaberle, craig anderson, and "third sedin" mattias weinhandl; several picks later, nic havelid and sebastien caron; in the six picks after the second third rounder we traded, mike comrie, branko radivojevic, and chris kelly were all drafted). burke did get a third rounder back (in 2000) when he pickswapped #1 for #2 with atlanta, though, although even though that pick was significantly higher than the two we sent away the 2000 third round was trash—the best two players from that round were kurt sauer and dom moore.

in retrospect, he added some good pieces to buy low on a B+ asset (the number one pick), knowing that when combined with his own B asset (the number three pick), you would turn both into A+ assets. i never saw that logic until just now.

gotyournose

Oct 24, 2019
not gonna lie, i was pretty touched by brian burke up there tonight with his eyes welled up like it was his own sons going into the hall of fame

and it made me realize for the first time, what an absolutely brilliant draft day he had. everybody talks about how difficult it was to get both picks to get the sedins, but the gamesmanship is not really the brilliant part. the brilliant part is he had the 3rd overall pick in a flat out garbage draft. as burke himself said this week, "i hated the entire first round, worst first round ever." and then he turned a lemon into two glasses of lemonade.

what was that 3rd overall pick worth? maybe about as much as the 3rd overall picks that netted aki berg, jp dumont, or farther back craig wolanin. this isn't like taking kotkaniemi when brady tkachuk and quinn hughes were on the board, or even whiffing on alex svitov with mikko koivu, tuomo ruutu, and dan hamhuis on deck. this was a legit bad pick in a bad draft where your ceiling was getting a guy that would probably be a bottom of the top ten talent in most years.

at the time, i thought, man that was a lot to pay. bryan mccabe was a very very good young dman, and obviously he would go on to peak as an all-star (tbf we were dealing from a position of strength, having three other very very good young d in ohlund, jovanovski, and aucoin). then giving up the 2000 first rounder, a better draft and there's no guarantee we don't still suck next year—ie, that pick could have been gaborik or dany heatley. that alone felt like an overpay for the #4 pick in a crap draft. but then adding two third rounders to move up to #1 was steep (and for such a garbage draft at the top, there were real players in that third round: the first three picks after our first third rounder that went to tampa, were frank kaberle, craig anderson, and "third sedin" mattias weinhandl; several picks later, nic havelid and sebastien caron; in the six picks after the second third rounder we traded, mike comrie, branko radivojevic, and chris kelly were all drafted). burke did get a third rounder back (in 2000) when he pickswapped #1 for #2 with atlanta, though, although even though that pick was significantly higher than the two we sent away the 2000 third round was trash—the best two players from that round were kurt sauer and dom moore.

in retrospect, he added some good pieces to buy low on a B+ asset (the number one pick), knowing that when combined with his own B asset (the number three pick), you would turn both into A+ assets. i never saw that logic until just now.
Brian had to be the one to do it. His history with the Sedins made him the only one. Story feels complete almost. Gives me a very wholesome warm feeling thinking of their history and their hall of fame induction. No negativity whatsoever. Can’t say that about most relationships between management/GM’s and players.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
The Hall is pretty annoying with their seemingly no real guidelines.

This year is a good example.

Guys like Luongo and Alfie never won a thing in the league but were elite for a bunch of years get in.

Sedins had a couple years of dominance so they got some personal hardware but in the playoffs, not great at all...their PPG isn't exactly great obviously the narrative is huge.

Don't want to sound like im attacking these guys just wish things were little more clear.

Also Keenan should definitely be in

It kind of all started when they inducted Carbonneau, Lowe and Housley. Andreychuk too.

I always liked the story of how he left his daughters birthday party to close the deal. I'm sure she and his wife weren't thrilled at the time & I could be wrong but his daughter mentioned years later that she understood why he did so.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
My class for the 2023 hockey hall of fame Alexander mogilny you can’t snub him forever, Henrik lundqvist, Rod Brindamour, & Pierre turgeon. Next year he’ll have been eligible for 12 years brindamour 8, if they don’t make it next year than I have Keith tkachuk & Jeremy Roenick. Keith has been eligible 10 years, JR 11. Builder category I have Ken Hitchcock or the late Bryan Murray, & if s as female goes in I have it being Meghan Duggan & or Cassie Campbell Pascall.
Alexander Mogilny should have been in HHOF a long time ago. First Russian to defect. PPG. Stanley Cup, Gold Medal, 6x All-Star. Hard to see the selection committee choosing anyone from Russia these days though, for political reasons, and Mogilny is working in the KHL.

JR won't get in because of political reasons/hurt someone's feelings.

My boy Fleury will never get in. Too wild, wrong race (as the NHL isn't entirely inclusive) and a vocal antivaxxer will get shunned by the league).

Brind'Amour will, he's the face of one of the league's underdog feel good story American franchises. Like Lowe or Doug Wilson will credit the bonus points for career after playing hockey.

Lundvist will. Big market franchise face. Another player who never won a Cup.

Tkachuk, maybe, I could see him getting inducted.

Bryan Murray should 100% be in the HHoF.

Reactions: crobro

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
i liken winnipeg's decision to trade selanne and build around tkachuk to be a king lear-esque stupid decision that rivals buffalo deciding to run it back with chris drury at the expense of daniel briere and losing both.
FWIW, the decision to trade Selanne was made after the sale of the franchise, and it was the Coyotes ownership who traded him to Anaheim, and there were financial reasons in this transaction.

Reactions: jigglysquishy

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
At this point, they may as well have Oprah doing the Hall of Fame inductions:
you-get-one-367828c500.jpg

The Hall of Fame is becoming like the All Star game -- an irrelevance.

Reactions: Know Your Enemy

kaiser matias

Mar 22, 2004
Alexander Mogilny should have been in HHOF a long time ago. First Russian to defect. PPG. Stanley Cup, Gold Medal, 6x All-Star. Hard to see the selection committee choosing anyone from Russia these days though, for political reasons, and Mogilny is working in the KHL.

JR won't get in because of political reasons/hurt someone's feelings.

My boy Fleury will never get in. Too wild, wrong race (as the NHL isn't entirely inclusive) and a vocal antivaxxer will get shunned by the league).

Brind'Amour will, he's the face of one of the league's underdog feel good story American franchises. Like Lowe or Doug Wilson will credit the bonus points for career after playing hockey.

Lundvist will. Big market franchise face. Another player who never won a Cup.

Tkachuk, maybe, I could see him getting inducted.

Bryan Murray should 100% be in the HHoF.

This seems an odd point considering they literally just inducted Herb Carnegie the other day.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
This seems an odd point considering they literally just inducted Herb Carnegie the other day.
Willie O'Ree is also in the HHOF, but Fred Saskamoose is not. I believe that the only 2 indigenous/metis players to make it are George Armstrong, and Bryan Trottier, and it would be hard to argue those guys didn't earn their inductions.

Anyways Fleury checks out with more points than the Sedins, in less games, more playoff points in less games, an Olympic Gold, and a Stanley Cup ring. It's definitely the off ice issues working against him.

pandro

Dec 7, 2014

Mogilny added virtually nothing to his career post 1996. His playoff perfomance was seriously underwhelming too, especially so the year he actually won the Cup.
If you remove just one season from his resume, there's no way he's ever up for discussion.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
i was watching this clip yesterday from nhl tonight or something and the guy (mike johnson?) was talking up alex mogilny for the hall of fame next year and saying, well mogilny about the same amount points as both sedin

and i kind of wonder whether ppl on tv say this because they are just that stupid, or if they just need something to talk about and assume (rightly?) that most of their viewers are that stupid

but i digress. all this mogilny talk is making me think about pat lafontaine. tbh i don't love lafontaine in the hall. by the standard that has been set, he absolutely belongs, but if it were my hall he would be below the line. but i don't think i've ever seen anyone questioning lafontaine's place in the hall.

so for all those complaining about the sedins making it, aren't the sedins just lafontaine with longevity, a finals, and the one team/face of the franchise bump?

one absolutely monster season each, one other superstar calibre season each, five or six really good but not great seasons, and then a few work in progress early years. the difference is the sedins played six extra seasons and were each incredibly durable over their careers. lafontaine, not so durable.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Willie O'Ree is also in the HHOF, but Fred Saskamoose is not. I believe that the only 2 indigenous/metis players to make it are George Armstrong, and Bryan Trottier, and it would be hard to argue those guys didn't earn their inductions.

Anyways Fleury checks out with more points than the Sedins, in less games, more playoff points in less games, an Olympic Gold, and a Stanley Cup ring. It's definitely the off ice issues working against him.
Sasakamoose

Reactions: voyageur

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Mogilny added virtually nothing to his career post 1996. His playoff perfomance was seriously underwhelming too, especially so the year he actually won the Cup.
If you remove just one season from his resume, there's no way he's ever up for discussion.
Stanley Cup (triple gold club) & Lady Byng, over 200 NHL goals. Finished his career above ppg so hardly a compiler either.

kaiser matias

Mar 22, 2004

I see where you're coming from now. I think the difference is that even though Sasakamoose played only a handful of games in the NHL (much like O'Ree), he didn't really have a major impact in his post-playing career. Granted he was fairly active in the local community (and his book was really worth reading), but O'Ree has had a much larger impact, as well as a stronger minor-league career. Whether that's the right call or not is not something I'll make here.

As for Fleury, I think he would be a lower-tier inductee as is, and his off-ice exploits are ensuring he is not considered anytime soon.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
I see where you're coming from now. I think the difference is that even though Sasakamoose played only a handful of games in the NHL (much like O'Ree), he didn't really have a major impact in his post-playing career. Granted he was fairly active in the local community (and his book was really worth reading), but O'Ree has had a much larger impact, as well as a stronger minor-league career. Whether that's the right call or not is not something I'll make here.

As for Fleury, I think he would be a lower-tier inductee as is, and his off-ice exploits are ensuring he is not considered anytime soon.
Well I can tell you zetterberg won’t make it next year not that he isn’t deserving, but they’ll induct him & datsyuk together in 2024 the other two in the 2024 class will be marleau & fleury, if marleau isn’t inducted first ballot he’ll go in with Duncan Keith & Zdeno Chara in 2025 or with Getzlaf in 2026. But datsyuk is first ballot hands down, zetterberg goes in with him, & if marleau doesn’t go in the 2024 class i have tkachuk & JR. Ik people will say ohh JR will never be inducted that’s what everyone said about andreychuk and he went in on the 9th try. If not JR on the 2024 class than richter or CuJo.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011

I don't know how anyone can say Fleury is a lower-tier inductee, especially when you start talking about Datsyuk or Zetterberg being first time inductees. Fleury in his prime was one of the best in the NHL, anyone who watched the 94 playoffs series between the Flames and Canucks saw that the two best players on the ice were Fleury and Bure. Same thing would apply to 1991 with Messier and Fleury. The turn of small market Canadian franchises in the non-Cap era left Fleury without teammates like Niewendyk, Suter, Mac Innis and Vernon, and the Flames were never a contender in the back half of the 90s. By the time Fleury reached New York, I'd say his life was spiralling out of control, though he still won a gold medal matching up against the best in the world. Is that really a reason to shun someone from the HHoF though? Maybe the Hall doesn't want somebody talking about sexual abuse, because that's a real uncomfortable subject in the hockey world. Statistically he's probably better than Kariya, Marty St. Louis, Joe Mullen, Lanny Mc Donald, or the Sedins. I think guys like JR are more deserving. Begrudginly I might say Gary Suter, but I never forgave him for his dirty hit on Kariya that took away a Gold Medal from Canada, conceivably. Not sure what the Hall has against Turgeon, Damphousse, or Nicholls either. Guys like Tkachuk are more borderline because of playoff performance, Tkachuk has the World Cup championship, but that's not the standard of the Olympics, in my opinion. Hall of Fame standard used to be 1000 points made you a Hall of Famer. For me that's why guys like Datsyuk and Zetterberg would be borderline, but they played for an Original Six powerhouse, that was built to win. I'd vote Elias in over those guys easily. I'd vote Fleury in before them too, but it's not going to happen that way. It's a shame to me. 66th (soon to be 67th) in all time scoring is an accomplishment.

NHL Leaders​

1.Wayne Gretzky*1979-992857
2.Jaromír Jágr1990-181921
3.Mark Messier*1979-041887
4.Gordie Howe*1946-801850
5.Ron Francis*1981-041798
6.Marcel Dionne*1971-891771
7.Steve Yzerman*1983-061755
8.Mario Lemieux*1984-061723
9.Joe Sakic*1988-091641
10.Phil Esposito*1963-811590
11.Ray Bourque*1979-011579
12.Joe Thornton1997-221539
13.Mark Recchi*1988-111533
14.Paul Coffey*1980-011531
15.Stan Mikita*1958-801467
16.Teemu Selänne*1992-141457
17.Sidney Crosby2005-231426
18.Bryan Trottier*1975-941425
19.Alex Ovechkin2005-231424
20.Adam Oates*1985-041420
21.Doug Gilmour*1983-031414
22.Dale Hawerchuk*1981-971409
23.Jari Kurri*1980-981398
24.Luc Robitaille*1986-061394
25.Brett Hull*1986-061391
26.Mike Modano*1989-111374
27.John Bucyk*1955-781369
28.Brendan Shanahan*1987-091354
29.Guy Lafleur*1971-911353
30.Mats Sundin*1990-091349
31.Dave Andreychuk*1982-061338
Denis Savard*1980-971338
33.Mike Gartner*1979-981335
34.Pierre Turgeon1987-071327
35.Gilbert Perreault*1970-871326
36.Jarome Iginla*1996-171300
37.Alex Delvecchio*1950-741281
38.Al MacInnis*1981-041274
39.Jean Ratelle*1960-811267
40.Peter Stastny*1980-951239
41.Phil Housley*1982-031232
42.Norm Ullman*1955-751229
43.Jean Beliveau*1950-711219
44.Larry Murphy*1980-011217
45.Jeremy Roenick1988-091216
46.Bobby Clarke*1969-841210
47.Bernie Nicholls1981-991209
48.Vincent Damphousse1986-041205
49.Dino Ciccarelli*1980-991200
50.Patrick Marleau1997-211197
51.Patrick Kane2007-231192
52.Rod Brind'Amour1989-101184
53.Sergei Fedorov*1990-091179
54.Bobby Hull*1957-801170
55.Evgeni Malkin2006-231163
56.Daniel Alfredsson*1995-141157
57.Michel Goulet*1979-941153
58.Nicklas Lidström*1991-121142
59.Marián Hossa*1997-171134
60.Bernie Federko*1976-901130
61.Mike Bossy*1977-871126
Joe Nieuwendyk*1986-071126
63.Darryl Sittler*1970-851121
64.Frank Mahovlich*1956-741103
65.Glenn Anderson*1980-961099
66.Theoren Fleury1988-031088
67.Anze Kopitar2006-231081
68.Henrik Sedin*2000-181070
69.Dave Taylor1977-941069
70.Keith Tkachuk1991-101065
71.Ray Whitney1991-141064
72.Joe Mullen*1981-971063
73.Pat Verbeek1982-021062
74.Denis Potvin*1973-881052
75.Henri Richard*1955-751046
76.Daniel Sedin*2000-181041
77.Bobby Smith1978-931036
78.Eric Staal2003-231034
79.Martin St. Louis*1998-151033
Doug Weight1991-111033
81.Alexander Mogilny1989-061032
82.Alex Kovalev1992-131029
83.Brian Leetch*1987-061028
84.Patrik Elias1995-161025
85.Brian Bellows1982-991022
86.Rod Gilbert*1960-781021
87.Dale Hunter1980-991020
88.Ryan Getzlaf2005-221019
89.Pat LaFontaine*1983-981013
90.Steve Larmer1980-951012
91.Nicklas Backstrom2007-221011
92.Lanny McDonald*1973-891006
93.Brian Propp1979-941004
94.Patrice Bergeron2003-23997
95.Jason Spezza2002-22995
96.Paul Kariya*1994-10989
Steven Stamkos2008-23989
98.Rick Middleton1974-88988
99.Dave Keon*1960-82986
100.Andy Bathgate*1952-71973
101.Shane Doan1995-17972
102.Maurice Richard*1942-60966
103.Phil Kessel2006-23963
104.Henrik Zetterberg2002-18960
105.Kirk Muller1984-03959
106.Larry Robinson*1972-92958
107.Rick Tocchet1984-02952
108.Vincent Lecavalier1998-16949
109.Chris Chelios*1983-10948
110.Joe Pavelski2006-23943
111.Claude Giroux2007-23940
112.Jason Arnott1993-12938
113.Steve Thomas1984-04933
114.Brad Richards2000-16932
115.Neal Broten1980-97923
116.Pavel Datsyuk2001-16918
117.Bobby Orr*1966-79915
118.John Tavares2009-23913
119.Gary Roberts1986-09910
120.Scott Stevens*1982-04908
121.Tony Amonte1991-07900
122.Ray Ferraro1984-02898
123.Brad Park*1968-85896
124.Peter Bondra1990-07892
125.Butch Goring1969-85888
126.Peter Forsberg*1994-11885
Owen Nolan1990-10885
128.Bill Barber*1972-84883
129.Dennis Maruk1975-89878
130.Blake Wheeler2008-23877
131.Ilya Kovalchuk2001-20876
132.Markus Näslund1993-09869
Cliff Ronning1986-04869
134.Trevor Linden1988-08867
135.Ivan Boldirev1970-85866
136.Eric Lindros*1992-07865
137.Yvan Cournoyer*1963-79863
Corey Perry2005-23863
Alex Tanguay1999-16863
140.Jonathan Toews2007-23862
141.Dean Prentice1952-74860
142.Bill Guerin1991-10856
Tomas Sandström1984-99856
144.Vyacheslav Kozlov1991-10853
Zach Parise2005-23853
146.Ted Lindsay*1944-65851
147.Gary Suter1985-02844
148.Tom Lysiak1973-86843
149.John MacLean1983-02842
Ryan Smyth1994-14842
151.Scott Mellanby1985-07840
152.John Tonelli1978-92836
153.Jacques Lemaire*1967-79835
154.Saku Koivu1995-14832
155.Brent Sutter1980-98829
156.John Ogrodnick1979-93827
Doug Wilson*1977-93827
158.Red Kelly*1947-67823
159.Bernie Geoffrion*1950-68822
Pierre Larouche1974-88822
161.John LeClair1990-07819
Stephane Richer1984-02819
163.Steve Shutt*1972-85817
Thomas Steen1981-95817
165.Jeff Carter2005-23815
Marián Gáborík2000-18815
167.Wilf Paiement1974-88814
168.Peter McNab1973-87813
169.Sergei Gonchar1994-15811
170.Pit Martin1961-79809
171.Ken Linseman1978-92807
172.Brad Marchand2009-23806
Jakub Voracek2008-23806
174.Milan Hejduk1998-13805
Rick Nash2002-18805
176.Paul Stastny2006-23804
Garry Unger1967-83804
178.Ken Hodge1964-78800
179.Geoff Courtnall1983-00799
180.Justin Williams2000-20797
181.Ed Olczyk1984-00794
182.Wayne Cashman1964-83793
Mike Ribeiro1999-17793
184.Dany Heatley2001-15791
185.Brent Burns2003-23789
Thomas Vanek2005-19789
187.Rick Vaive1979-92788
188.Börje Salming*1973-90787
189.Claude Lemieux1983-09786
190.Jamie Benn2009-23784
191.Alexei Yashin1993-07781
192.Pavel Bure*1991-03779
193.Rob Blake*1989-10777
194.Jean Pronovost1968-82774
195.Dave Christian1979-94773
Pete Mahovlich1965-81773
197.Sergei Zubov*1992-09771
198.Todd Bertuzzi1995-14770
199.Pavol Demitra1993-10768
200.Rick Kehoe1971-85767

Last edited:

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
The bar is already pretty low with the admission of Kevin Lowe back in 2020. Seriously - J.G Talbot, Brian Rafalski or Derian Hatcher are more deserving candidate if you HAVE to put d-men in the HOF after Lidstrom, Niedermayer and Zubov.
Out of those three you mentioned I’d go with derian hatcher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad