McNabb Schmidt
Hague/Schuldt Theodore
Merrill Whitecloud/Coghlan
Engelland

Fleury
Subban
Dansk

:pout:

I was about to ridicule the second line for lack of speed, but then realized that it could actually work :]

While the line is a bit slow, Patch could play in a very offensive role in that line, something that he imo really needs, since his defensive game isn't anything too special.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Hey guys, any chance Glass plays with the big club this year? Looking at him for my fantasy keeper league :) Thanks!

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I was about to ridicule the second line for lack of speed, but then realized that it could actually work :]

While the line is a bit slow, Patch could play in a very offensive role in that line, something that he imo really needs, since his defensive game isn't anything too special.

The only one with a lack of speed on that line is Stasny. Patches & Tuch are above average skaters.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Hey guys, any chance Glass plays with the big club this year? Looking at him for my fantasy keeper league :) Thanks!

Depends on what happens with Gusev & what Glass looks like in training camp. If Glass shows he belongs, he's got a shot to stick, but I think most of us are looking at him for the following season after he has a full year in the AHL.

Reactions: Inf4mous0ne

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
What sort of value would Vegas expect to staple to Clarkson to make him go away, in terms of draft picks?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I'm guessing Engelland takes a contract worth 875k plus performance bonuses because that's how much cap space they'd have with a 18 man roster + Clarkson before putting him on LTIR.

Last edited:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I haven't seen anything about needing a roster of 20 the day before the season opener.
Hockey Operations Guidelines | NHL.com - NHL Headquarters
There may be a maximum of 23 players on each Club's playing roster at any one time from the commencement of the NHL regular season through the trade deadline. Prior to the start of the season, each Club must submit to the NHL its "Opening Day Playing Roster" which shall be comprised of not more than 23 players. Each Club must have a roster of at least 20 players, composed of 18 skaters and two goaltenders. Players on Injured Reserve do not count in the 23-man limit.

So, for example 12F6D2G.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad