The 2013 ATD Sign Up Thread (MOD: Draft order in post 415)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
I wasn't sure if I wanted to participate this year, but all that discussion & planning got me back in the ATD mood. Unfortunately, I definitely won't have the time to make extensive biographies like I'm use to (I was looking at some I've made in ATD2011, I was on fire!), but the All-Time Draft is a drug I need to consume at least once a year, whether it's in Canada, Australia or Northern Ireland!

I'll announce my team name and colors a little later.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
sign-up.jpeg

1. Leaf Lander - Toronto Maple Leafs
2. monster_bertuzzi - Vancouver Millionares
3. Hobnobs - Seattle Eskimos
4. BenchBrawl - Montreal Canadiens
5. God Made Me - St. Catharines Teepees
6. Modo - Dawson City Nuggets
7. markrander87 - Cincinnati Fireworks
8. TheDevilMadeMe - New Jersey Swamp Devils
9. BillyShoe1721 - Philadelphia Flyers

Invite PMs sent already to: bringbackscuderi, monsterbertuzzi, chaosrevolver, jkrx, leaf lander, eaglebelfour, velociraptor, tony d, dreakmur, johnny engine, bench brawl, hobnobs, tarheelhockey, dave g, god made me, hedberg, hawkytown18, nik jr, billyshoe1721, arrbez, nalyd psycho, reds4life, raleh, dwight, markrander87, selfish man, canadiens1958, troll ward, stoneberg, papershoes, modo, jfa87-66-99, madarcand, domakc, brave canadian, sturminator, overpass, jarek, shawnmullin, budsbuster,...

Sadly, my grandfather was rushed to the hospital last friday and status is still uncertain... He has yet to wake up.

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
All the best, really pulling for him.

On a note that feels so unbelievably secondary, I'm interested in this ATD deal, but would feel more comfortable being an experienced drafters co-GM. I'm a defensive-minded guy, but I could probably be helpful in matching up players to tactics for most situations - if that's of any importance.

King Forsberg

16 21 28 44 68 88 93
Jul 26, 2010
I'm interested in giving the ATD a go. I've been following it since I've joined the site but was never willing to make a play in it. I would feel more comfortable being a Co-GM with an experienced GM to help show me how it's done.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
I will be co-GMing with Mike Farkas, forming the Minnesota Fighting Saints.
_________

Sorry to hear that Hobnobs, we're all rooting for him and believe he can make it through.

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
Sadly, my grandfather was rushed to the hospital last friday and status is still uncertain... He has yet to wake up.

Wow :( sorry to hear, my best wishes. My condolences to your family at this time, Hobnobs.

on an unimportant note, I have chosen my team name as the Trail Smoke Eaters

trail-smoke-eaters-7.gif

Elvis P

Runnin with the devil
Dec 10, 2007
10th Ave Freeze Out
I'm very sorry to hear that. My parents are 76+ so I can relate. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers and has my best wishes.

Last edited:

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn

So sorry to hear.

I'm interested in giving the ATD a go. I've been following it since I've joined the site but was never willing to make a play in it. I would feel more comfortable being a Co-GM with an experienced GM to help show me how it's done.

Glad to have you here. I'm sure you'll get a co-gm

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
First off, sorry to hear about your grandfather, Hobnobs. Hope he gets better soon.

Second of all I will be back this year for this, my team name will be the Baltimore Blades

blades75.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad