The 1st Annual Not-Canes Bandwagon Draft Extravaganza (Draft Has Begun! -- Post 111)

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Draftee List to date..

1)Columbus Blue Jackets - @sabremike
2)Colorado Avalanche - @Dr Chin Richalds
3)Carolina Hurricanes - @TheAngryHank
4)Pittsburgh Penguins - @dzingelalltheway
5)Dallas Stars - @Machinehead
6)Toronto Maple Leafs - @Leonardo87
7)New York Islanders - @Karl Eriksson
8)Vegas Golden Knights - @VanillaCoke
9)St. Louis Blues - @Josepho , @DuckTech
10)Washington Capitals - @Getz2perry
11)Nashville Predators - GM was not available
12.) Winnipeg Jets - No GM in office
13)Boston Bruins - @SirQuacksAlot
14)San Jose Sharks - @LarKing
15)Calgary Flames - TBD
16)Tampa Bay Lightning - TBD

I WILL have my vengeance in this life or the next

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I know my pick. If no one gets around to making theirs by tonight can I make it? I have to go to work and I am not gonna be available later

Want to confirm with @Machinehead but yeah if he will allow a skip over, shouldn't be an issue. Like I said the one guy we are waiting for is from a western team, so want to give him a little time. I think we want to try and get the 1st round done before the Game 2's start. Also, if we can add more draftees will hopefully get a full 2nd round going.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Want to confirm with @Machinehead but yeah if he will allow a skip over, shouldn't be an issue. Like I said the one guy we are waiting for is from a western team, so want to give him a little time. I think we want to try and get the 1st round done before the Game 2's start. Also, if we can add more draftees will hopefully get a full 2nd round going.

Sounds good. By anywhere after about 8 pm EST you guys aren't gonna hear from me for a while

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Thank you for the opportunity to be here. I'd like to thank the fine people of (insert your town here) for hosting us tonight.

Now, with our pick in the Bandwagoner's draft, The Boston Bruins bandwagon select @SirQuacksAlot if he is still available.

Come get your complimentary Brad Marchand Jersey and foam bear paw.

boston-bruins-foam-bear-claw-nhl-paw_1_ce220e76e730810c1fa5545099b611b7.jpg

thumb.aspx

Yay

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
The Preds respectfully decline to draft. We are gonna be done in a week and no point in wasting anyones time. Thank you for putting this together, nonetheless

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The Preds respectfully decline to draft. We are gonna be done in a week and no point in wasting anyones time. Thank you for putting this together, nonetheless

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry you have to withdraw.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Hey work got a little heavy for me the list couple of days so thanks so much for holding this down.

I don't know if we'll get up to 16 again so what I'm considering is a second round of the playoffs special supplementary draft for the 8 winning sides.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey work got a little heavy for me the list couple of days so thanks so much for holding this down.

I don't know if we'll get up to 16 again so what I'm considering is a second round of the playoffs special supplementary draft for the 8 winning sides.

No problem, we just need the Tampa GM to make a selection to finish the 1st round. There are still a few more draftees, do we just go back to Columbus and finish up with who’s left in a partial 2nd round?

As per the 2nd playoff round, if people’s teams are elimated can just re-draft them with the Final 8 teams, and maybe will even get more bandwagon draftees along the way from eliminated teams.

Reactions: Machinehead

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
No problem, we just need the Tampa GM to make a selection to finish the 1st round. There are still a few more draftees, do we just go back to Columbus and finish up with who’s left in a partial 2nd round?

As per the 2nd playoff round, if people’s teams are elimated can just re-draft them with the Final 8 teams, and maybe will even get more bandwagon draftees along the way from eliminated teams.
We'll get this Tampa guy to make the pick and see how it goes.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We'll get this Tampa guy to make the pick and see how it goes.

Sunny was all excited about picking earlier , but now he has disappeared. Damn real life. Lol.

Anyway this has been a lot of fun so far, and thanks to everyone for participating.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
The Lightning would also like to trade up for another pick.

To the interested parties I offer

a cursed Hedman jersey belonging to The Macho Man

a $31 purchase for any of Baskin Robbins 31 flavors of ice cream

a free foot rub for your wife

My eternal gratitude

If you drive a hard bargain I will find at least 3 nice things to say about your team and I'll throw in one of our fans as well

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The Lightning would also like to trade up for another pick.

To the interested parties I offer

a cursed Hedman jersey belonging to The Macho Man

a $31 purchase for any of Baskin Robbins 31 flavors of ice cream

a free foot rub for your wife

My eternal gratitude

If you drive a hard bargain I will find at least 3 nice things to say about your team and I'll throw in one of our fans as well

Who do you think you are, Steve Yzerman? :sarcasm:

Reactions: ColdSteel2

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Yikes

It's only 1-0

I havent seen anything from this team since November that makes me believe we can come back and win this series. Id love to be wrong.

Nashville would certainly welcome any UFA posters who want to jump on our bandwagon (such as it is) to sign up, but i didnt feel right forcing someone to join up...

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I havent seen anything from this team since November that makes me believe we can come back and win this series. Id love to be wrong.

Nashville would certainly welcome any UFA posters who want to jump on our bandwagon (such as it is) to sign up, but i didnt feel right forcing someone to join up...

Come on man, Gnash needs some Love and Support!

05A0D620-5353-489A-8827-63E9533B1800.jpeg

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

They bought their tickets. They knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash!

Reactions: MissouriMook

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad