Post-Game Talk: That was an NHL game. Cats 2-0 over the Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Things are looking dire for Pittsburgh. Tied in points for the last wild card spot but they’ve played one more game. I still like their chances though over Detroit.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
True. But I don’t want Tampa in the 1st round.
Not much difference between Tampa and Toronto for me tbh.

The former are proven winners but other than Kucherov and point, no one else has been on their A game for a while and it's not like they are on cruise control either, they've been fighting for their playoff spot most of the season.

Maple leafs are hungry to prove everyone wrong. It's only a matter of time before they end up having a deep run imo. Even freaking Thornton went deep into the playoffs, and he's an even worse playoff performer than the core 4.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Brady Tkachuk, with his stick at his midsection, just lifted it right up and blasted Forsling in the head. Strong hockey play?

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
Not much difference between Tampa and Toronto for me tbh.

The former are proven winners but other than Kucherov and point, no one else has been on their A game for a while and it's not like they are on cruise control either, they've been fighting for their playoff spot most of the season.

Maple leafs are hungry to prove everyone wrong. It's only a matter of time before they end up having a deep run imo. Even freaking Thornton went deep into the playoffs, and he's an even worse playoff performer than the core 4.
The proven winners part scares me.
If Toronto falls behind the proven losers come into play.

Reactions: Felidae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad