That Lounger smell...

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Like I literally barely have enough time for this account let alone another account like @tonyhawks77
I know, right? I mean, who is this guy trying to "kid" with this non-sense? It's like, text-booked ad hominem attacking going on here, like when someone can't disprove the claim that his friend is one of the smelliest posters on these forums, he resorts to trying to attempt to discredit the messenger by calling him fake news when that is the news that is fake and his friend is indeed one of the smelliest posters on the entire internet in it's entire history.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I know, right? I mean, who is this guy trying to "kid" with this non-sense? It's like, text-booked ad hominem attacking going on here, like when someone can't disprove the claim that his friend is one of the smelliest posters on these forums, he resorts to trying to attempt to discredit the messenger by calling him fake news when that is the news that is fake and his friend is indeed one of the smelliest posters on the entire internet in it's entire history.

You will have to forgive him as he has been corrupted by that horrible "heavy metal" music. Glorification of Lucifer can lead to delusions of the mind...such as Message Board Paranoia or being a Pens fan.

Reactions: VickAshley

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
You will have to forgive him as he has been corrupted by that horrible "heavy metal" music. Glorification of Lucifer can lead to delusions of the mind...such as Message Board Paranoia or being a Pens fan.
I have already forgiven him and will continue to as he seems like a lost soul with nothing but hatred on the inside of his heart, and I will additionally be sending him prayers and vibes to hopefully open his heart to positivity and love and let go of all of the negativity and hate.

On an somewhat related matter since you are all-knowing, can you please once and for all exonerate myself, @tonyhawks77 from these false claims that we are each other's alternate accounts run by one singular person?

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
On an somewhat related matter since you are all-knowing, can you please once and for all exonerate myself, @tonyhawks77 from these false claims that we are each other's alternate accounts run by one singular person?

I mostly deal with matters of faith, so I do not think my exoneration will do any good when little will choose to believe in it.

That said...I do know for an absolute fact that @VickAshley and @tonyhawks77 are two very separate and completely different people.

Anyone believing otherwise has had their minds tainted by terrible music or losing all of their worldly possessions to fake internet money.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I mostly deal with matters of faith, so I do not think my exoneration will do any good when little will choose to believe in it.

That said...I do know for an absolute fact that @VickAshley and @tonyhawks77 are two very separate and completely different people.

Anyone believing otherwise has had their minds tainted by terrible music or losing all of their worldly possessions to fake internet money.
@The Crypto Guy @MetalheadPenguinsFan ^^^

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Threads that are started with ridiculous long dialogue should not be approved.
I vote to edit the original post so I can understand it better.
Maybe some thought can be given for those those first language is something other than English.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad