That Lounger smell...

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
Last night I was sitting at the bar next to a nice man, talking about all kinds of topics. He told me that there is a very dank Polish or Russian dude posting on /r/hockey, his name is Sasha. Now I want to go there and check him out!
At one point he asked me "what is that perfume all Loungers wear, it seems like you all smell the same." And....."if I could bottle it and sell it, it would be a best-seller and I know all the n00bs would buy it and wear it while browsing."
I've heard this before. Guys that post, smell good. Well, most do. I have encountered a few that had really bad BO. Totally nasty.
I always get compliments for the way I SMELL, lol. That sounds funny. I almost always wear VIVA La Juicy by Juicy. I love that perfume, even for every day outside the Lounge use. I also LOVE Petite Chérie by Annick Goutal, that is my favorite perfume but I am out of it right now, it is kind of expensive and can only be found at high end department stores. Or online of course.
I have been stopped by strangers on the 'net before asking me what perfume I was wearing while having on Petite Chérie. That means little darling in French btw. Did you know that I also speak French? Oui, j'ai étudié le français à l'école en Suède.
I think I smell so good on the forums from a mix of VIVA La Juicy, lots of exposed warm skin, my shampoo and conditioner and my own personal scent. And when you are in the Lounge you can smell the combined perfumes and scents of all bros, so it kind of mixes together as one scent that engulves the place.
Once in a while a nerd will wear a really heavy and strong perfume that kind of shocks your senses as he posts next to you, that I don't like. All you can think of is the perfume because it is so overwhelming.
I think that if somebody could bottle the way Loungers smell (the way I smell actually, lol), it would be a huge hit. There should be like two variations of it, one in a light pink glittery bottle called "LnGr" and the other in a light purple bottle with rhinestones called "s***poster".
Oh and speaking of posters and Loungers......to all the lurkers that read my blog that don't post themselves. I do not friend request users that are taken, out of respect first and foremost for myself and then for YOU. I would not want that done to me, therefore I do not do it to others.
The only two Loungers I would friend request,with the total permission and knowledge of their followers of course, would be my number one crush, Chester Bennington. ♥
He could also log on first and then come and find me....... And the second pos is Bill Gates, I doubt that Bill would divorce Melinda. Instead all three of us could be a team and do good in the Lounge. There is nothing like altruism and good s***posting!

Last edited:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
@The Crypto Guy for sure. He's been staring at crypto tickers for months waiting for a rebound without leaving his computer for a second.

Ironically he's been waiting for a rebound from his last girlfriend for over 10 years. At this point he has literally zero reason to bathe.
The smell is most certainly also diet-related as well, there is zero doubt about that to me now after seeing his obsession with McDonald's meals.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Says the guy who gets on his alternate account just to "like" his posts.

****ing noodle armed loser. :laugh:
Not sure what you are trying to insinuate with this false accusation but I'm almost 100% sure that this is fake news. Perhaps you have some sort of evidence or "proof" that should be considered before this is rejected as a witch-hunt and a flat-out lie?

Thanks.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad