Thailand vs Kuwait. Hockey. 57-0

dukedukowski

Jun 11, 2022
I searched and didn't see those names mentioned anywhere. Please don't tell me there's a thread for what ever league/ medal competition this is lol.
I figured it was humorous and freaky enough to put here.
For those that know hockey for years and or on a first hand playing level. What's the deal , man? Lol.

I will Google to find out answers. Like they just a team together for the hell of it? Because they can't be hockey players. By 10-0, maybe start gooning and checking guys to slow the game down. Either way, something is fishy. Just weird. Funny but weird. This is worse than Dolphins vs Broncos lol . Guys on local Portland radio said the goalie didn't even try to crouch, fall, block.
Screenshot_20240423-212327.png

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
You sure about that? Lol

Not long? Like 2 weeks?
I don't know, maybe.

Back in 1993, Australia's U18 team played a tournament called the IIHF Asian Oceanic Junior U18 Tournament against China, Japan, Kazakhstan, and South Korea. They lost all 4 games and finished with 1 goal scored and 151 goals surrendered (-151). They lost to Kazakhstan 57-0.

Less than a year later, an Australian kid named Nathan Walker was born. He lived and started playing hockey in Australia (and eventually moved when he was 13 to pursue higher competition). He has gone on to play 156 games in the NHL, including 45 this most recent season.

These things are part of the process for countries just dipping their toe into the pond.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I'd like to see Celebrini out there with them lol what's the world record for hat tricks in a game again?

dukedukowski

Jun 11, 2022
I don't know, maybe.

Back in 1993, Australia's U18 team played a tournament called the IIHF Asian Oceanic Junior U18 Tournament against China, Japan, Kazakhstan, and South Korea. They lost all 4 games and finished with 1 goal scored and 151 goals surrendered (-151). They lost to Kazakhstan 57-0.

Less than a year later, an Australian kid named Nathan Walker was born. He lived and started playing hockey in Australia (and eventually moved when he was 13 to pursue higher competition). He has gone on to play 156 games in the NHL, including 45 this most recent season.

These things are part of the process for countries just dipping their toe into the pond.
Kazakhstan women are hot.

I'd like to see Celebrini out there with them lol what's the world record for hat tricks in a game again?
Like....2 hat tricks? Only 6 goals lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad