Terrible new`s about my buddy Lindon Goshburger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Lindon Goshburger has been Discharged from the hospital. They gave him a foot transplant and he is good to go. It just goe`s to show how long life is. They alway`s say how short life is. They are wrong. I have been alive FOREVER & i am still alive. I will still be here for year`s to come. It never end`s! But on behalve of the Goshburger fambly we thank u all for your prayer`s, it was already Gosh`s plan to let Lindon Goshburger survive but those prayer`s really made all the difference. I am going to tear up those new feet when he get`s home, they still have that new foot smell. :naughty::yo::snide:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am literally Sailing around on my Private yacht Laffing my *** off at the Hate mail. I believe Gosh has a perfect plam. And his plan was to create a bunch of Nerd`s 2 get furious online. :yo::biglaugh::handclap: I am all Oiled up with my Husband-in-Law Goliath. And his name is not the only thing that is Goliath if u catch my drift,, :naughty: We have over 60 boxe`s of Pumpkin Delite`s, we are having a gr8 Time over here. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Lindon Goshburger has lost his battle with Restless Leg`s Syndrome. He is burning in Hell now. Isn`t it ironical. He use to alway`s make fun of Restless Leg`s Syndrome. If u come at the king, u best not miss. Restless Leg`s Syndrome has many victim`s. Those leg`s will have plenty of time to rest now.

Reactions: H3ckt1k

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
RIP Lindon.

pour-drink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad