Terrible new`s about my buddy Lindon Goshburger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I just received the Phone Call that no one ever want`s to Receive. My Buddy Lindon Goshburger has been Diagnosed with Restless Leg`s Syndrome. He is being placed in the Emergency unit. He will not make it, the treatment is an waste of time. These doctor`s just give u the runaround, They only care about insurance payment`s. They already have the cure for Restless Leg`s Syndrome by the way but there is no money in that. They prefer to keep the patient`s sick on purpose, it is Disgusting.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I hear that Boscovs has RLS cures on sale this week - 2 for 1 deal if’n you crap on the floor.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Lindon Goshburger was my very best friend. I would spend the rest of my feet with him. We use to lick for hour`s, now he can`t even hold still anymore. But that is all part of the Plan. Our Lord & Savior Gosh Christ has decided that my best friend Lindon Goshburger would develop a deadly case of Restless Leg`s Syndrome. I Would never question The Lord. So if anything this is a Blessing.

Reactions: Ceremony

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
When it Rain`s, it Pour`s. My 3rd Ranked friend Thomas TwinkleToe`s just won the loddery. Now we have a little competition going 2 see who can win more Lottery jackpot`s. I am still winning by a few but this one really Pisses me off, he is terrible at choosing Number`s. I Hope he lose`s it all. I Could care less about my buddy Lindon Goshburger anymore because i am so mad at Thomas TwinkleToe`s, he is a piece of shit.

Reactions: Ceremony

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I think it's funny because it's not funny, like an anti-humor thing. It's also funny how mad it makes people.

I think it'd be even funnier if his keyboard's been stuck on the french setting this whole time, and he still can't figure out how to change it.

I guess that wouldn't explain the nonsensical content though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad