News Article: Tedenby is looking to leave and talking to teams in Russia...

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Some Devil fans crack me up. As soon as Tedenby is no longer a Devil they talk bad about him. That is not a cool thing to do.

How about the free pass some of our players get that have done nothing?

Everybody still loves Zajac and his 6 goals. 3 off his head and 3 empty netters.

But once he goes we go pitbull on him.

Some fans indeed. Other fans didn't care for Tedenby out of the gate. Others still love him. Most wish him well but feel it's the right move imo.

For every person there is that fits in your description, there's another one doing the same thing to the players they like.

Ya, can't go blanket statement regarding fans and their views on players. There is almost always at least 2 camps, those for, and those against. There is even a anti Marty(not anti-but u know what I mean) camp. It all depends on the topic, and when that camp feels best served to come out.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Surprised it took that long for something to come out. Part of me wonders if these rumors were intentionally leaked by Lou to give NHL teams once last shot. But I think as long as the Devils are in the playoff hunt, Lou's not gonna let him leave. No sense sacrificing any amount of depth for no reason. Plus if he goes on a hot streak in Albany and drums up some interest, maybe Lou can get a low pick for him or something. I'd like to see him get a shot with another NHL team but I won't hold my breath on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad