GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
There isn’t. :laugh:

Montreal has tons of stuff but Toronto is a wasteland when it comes to unique dishes. But you can get great Thai, great Indian, great burgers or steaks…

Toronto cuisine is just world cuisine.

You can get anything and everything in Toronto, the most diverse city in the world

Any traditionally "Toronto" type food with which I could attempt to bribe him?

I’d recommend hot dogs, which Kessel once ate out of the Stanley cup in honor of the Toronto media
(And hfboards)

0814-phil-kessel-hot-dogs-stanley-cup-1200x630.jpg

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Toronto cuisine is just world cuisine.

You can get anything and everything in Toronto, the most diverse city in the world
You can’t get Montreal smoked meat, Montreal style pizza, steamies or Lafleur style fries… you have to go to Montreal for that.Trust me, I’ve looked everywhere in the GTA for it.

Also, Toronto isn’t great for Mexican.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Strangle

May 4, 2009
You can’t get Montreal smoked meat, Montreal style pizza, steamies or Lafleur style fries… you have to go to Montreal for that.Trust me, I’ve looked everywhere in the GTA for it.

Also, Toronto isn’t great for Mexican.

Ya this sounds legit to me. I don’t get any of those things in Toronto either

When I said ‘diverse’ I excluded the French :laugh:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Yeah ones been missing their 69 goal scorer and somehow still came back to tie the series.

Leaf fans have accepted their death. Bruin fans and the bruins roster a like are petrified of choking against the leafs and being mocked for decades because of it.
Yep Leafs are under no pressure at all, playing with house money.
Their time of death was announced after game 4, ask Marchand.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
i feel conned. My first time in Toronto there was some sort of garbage pickup strike. Streets were piled with trash bags. The only other time i arrived at 2am, slept all afternoon, did a quick touristy thing at the CN tower and went directly to a bruins game, which Phil Kessel (on the leafs) won in a shootout lol

Strangle

May 4, 2009
The Montreal stuff is unique to Montreal but GTA needs to do better on Mexican.

That is interesting, because I was just talking to my wife about how we don’t really have great Mexican restaurants.

Being in Toronto, I don’t think I’ve had anything actually Mexican. We have Taco Bell and burrito places, that’s pretty much it

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
That is interesting, because I was just talking to my wife about how we don’t really have great Mexican restaurants.

Being in Toronto, I don’t think I’ve had anything actually Mexican. We have Taco Bell and burrito places, that’s pretty much it
Lone Star has terrific fajitas with fresh tortillas. But it’s a Tex Mex place.

I find if you want good Mexican you have to go to the US.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Lone Star has terrific fajitas with fresh tortillas. But it’s a Tex Mex place.

I find if you want good Mexican you have to go to the US.

And if they want good Indian, Greek, Filipino, Thai, Japanese, Jamaican, Italian, hot dogs, etc

They need to come to Toronto

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
This feels like a freebie for Toronto tonight. Zero pressure on them as everything has quite rightly written the underdog off.

The Bruins will prove tonight why they are vastly superior to the Leafs, but the Leafs did really well to win 3 games in this series.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I said this in the Leaf forum but as a fan I’m not nervous at all to be honest. I feel all the pressure is on Boston. Leafs were left for dead after game 4, and massive changes coming. That could still happen. We’ve been here so many times as a team and fanbase, there’s nothing to be nervous about. If they lose changes come, if they win its historic for Boston

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I said this in the Leaf forum but as a fan I’m not nervous at all to be honest. I feel all the pressure is on Boston. Leafs were left for dead after game 4, and massive changes coming. That could still happen. We’ve been here so many times as a team and fanbase, there’s nothing to be nervous about. If they lose changes come, if they win its historic for Boston
07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

This is how all us Leaf fans woke up this morning

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

This is how all us Leaf fans woke up this morning
Yeah usually I’m a nervous mess before elimination games but I’m surprisingly calm this morning. We’ve been through so much heart break that it’s numb now. I was expecting them to fold in game 5

Whatever happens, one fan base will end up saying "Not again" and being in pain, which is why we love this sport.
Leaf fans won’t be saying “not again” we’ll be saying “we knew who they were” and “this is not surprising”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad