U18: Team USA U18 2022 Roster

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
None, only those not in playoffs from OHL and WHL. USHL did let some canadians go

It was partially facetious because there’s nobody to draw from that fits the age requirement for the tournament who also happens to be available and would displace anybody who’s already on the team. I think those two sub-groups do not intersect at all.

canuck2010

Dec 21, 2010
No question in my mind that this USA team should be favoured to win. Top talent pretty much all accounted for, the continuity of playing together and perhaps having the opportunity to play more games than some of the other entries through Covid times.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I am not sure this tourney will really elevate many of the US kids this time around, with no Russia here the competition takes another hit. I am looking forward to guys like Snuggerud, Howard, McGroarty & Gauthier cementing those strong 1st round positions. The player to really watch will be LD Hutson. His name is all over the place on draft rankings, some have him as a top 20 pick, others outside the top 2 rounds....I hope he has an eye opening tourney for some and gets stronger consideration for top 32.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I am not sure this tourney will really elevate many of the US kids this time around, with no Russia here the competition takes another hit. I am looking forward to guys like Snuggerud, Howard, McGroarty & Gauthier cementing those strong 1st round positions. The player to really watch will be LD Hutson. His name is all over the place on draft rankings, some have him as a top 20 pick, others outside the top 2 rounds....I hope he has an eye opening tourney for some and gets stronger consideration for top 32.
No Slovakia and Russia. Slovak team at full health for the 2004 and 2005 age group is a top 3 team at this tournament (not including Russia).

Reactions: jaro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad