Team Slovakia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

palsoft

Apr 11, 2004
Bratislava
www.hockey-live.sk
Here's the latest numbers of representation starts - it's very poor, only that what i found:

LASAK Jan - 38
BUDAJ Peter - 0

LINTNER Richard - 60
MEZEI Branislav - 19
MAJESKY Ivan - 56
STRBAK Martin - 66

BARTECKO Lubos - 40
SATAN Miroslav - 92
GABORIK Marian - 23

bling

Jun 23, 2004
Ahhhh, so it was you, Kronblom. You have stolen "The Scream"!

Just kidding :lol

To stay on topic....I have seen Peter Budaj play and feel he is a quality tender. Most likely he will get no action in this tourney but the experience should be valuable for his development.

Kronblom

Nov 27, 2002
Stockholm
bling said:
Ahhhh, so it was you, Kronblom. You have stolen "The Scream"!

Just kidding :lol

To stay on topic....I have seen Peter Budaj play and feel he is a quality tender. Most likely he will get no action in this tourney but the experience should be valuable for his development.
Well, it seemed fitting......to use it as an avatar now. ;)

But I hope that no one else on these boards already have The Scream as their avatar.

Kronblom said:
It´s four original versions, here´s a link to the swedish newspaper Expressen.

All foreign newspapers, incl. Expressen, believes there are four original versions. An artist normally make an outline before he/she paints the original, and obviously the outline doesn't count as an original. To Repeat: there are three original versions. two normal sized (the one which has been stolen; the other one is in the National gallary and that one was stolen in 1994). And then there is a smaller original owned by a private. In addition the Munch Museum keeps an outline of the painting. OK? :teach:

Back to hockey: Can someone translate the slovak article on Handzus mentioned above. Is he injured or what?

Kronblom

Nov 27, 2002
Stockholm
DanCan said:
All foreign newspapers, incl. Expressen, believes there are four original versions. An artist normally make an outline before he/she paints the original, and obviously the outline doesn't count as an original. To Repeat: there are three original versions. two normal sized (the one which has been stolen; the other one is in the National gallary and that one was stolen in 1994). And then there is a smaller original owned by a private. In addition the Munch Museum keeps an outline of the painting. OK? :teach:
OK, I surrender. :)

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=99525

sorry if not grammatically correct, it is too early in the morning :)

About Handzuses treatment will decide his employer.
Slovak U18 trained after a friendly match with Sweden 0:2 on monday.
The whole team trained on the ice, except injured Handzus, said coach Teleky. Handzus didn’t even finish the match with Sweden.
Doctor Jancovic says: „Michal has injured shoulder muscles. I am preparing a report right now and we will discuss treatment with Philadelphia doctors. He won’t play preparing matches, probably. We cannot say if he will be ready for World cup. We have two possibilities: Operation or a conservative treatment as well, his employer will decide.“

This is from another thread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce