Playstation 4 EASHL: Team Looking 4 Players!

Dylan6217

Mar 12, 2016
Hello, are club is looking for more players, we currently have 5 & would like a few more. We have a goalie but wouldn't mind a back up. Are record is 61-47-5 and we sit in Division 3. We play for fun, which is the main thing but we always are going for the win, we are in our 20's from both Canada and the States. Our club name is the North American Gladiators.

If your interested send me a message on PlayStation: Dylan6217

Dylan6217

Mar 12, 2016
Hello, we've got a few more players that have joined but still looking for a back-up goalie and a utility player that's willing to play multiple positions. We're a club that plays for fun but were not that bad, were in Division 2 with a 76-57-6 record! Feel free to join us, send me a message on PSN at Dylan6217

vancity878

Nov 24, 2017
Abbotsford
I'd love to join. Just picked up my copy of the game. I can switch positions and play both offensively and defensively. Have been playing NHL since NHL 94.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I'd join if you need me, can hop in whenever needed. Been playing EASHL since it came out but I am nothing special, I play D 99% of the time and play more conservative, I enjoy setting up nice plays more than shooting most of the time. I play F occasionally too but play more defensively and do more pass first stuff, I don't use the new deking system too much I am not very good at it. :laugh:

PSN: OttawaSensky

I am getting sick of drop in games as my old club from 17 really doesnt play anymore so this could be a nice change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad