GDT: TEAM DETROIT, Game 8 vs WPG (7pm)

Should the THE FELLOWSHIP be brought back for the GDT @BOS?

• f*** yes!

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Only if TEAM DETROIT fails!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • The f*** you want with this nerd shit anyway? Fantasy is for kids, grow up!

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Stop asking questions, you dingus!

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
sad-r2d2.gif

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
That... wasn't good. But Jets fans still awake after this sleepy affair are happy, so there's that.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Regression coming hard for Wings scoring. Debrincat has been a revelation for this team, but let’s be honest, there’s still no scoring depth on this roster.

34 goals in their first 7 games was ridonkulous. Fun. But unsustainable.

Hellebuyck is good.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
There's still some positives, this was a closer game than the score showed and they certainly didn't play anywhere near their best. I liked the shot generating in the 3rd but I hate the slow first period starts that put them behind.

The passing was atrocious tonight, and way too many giveaways. Reminded me a lot of games last season, but we all knew a real loss was coming sooner or later. They can't let this turn into a losing streak and some big games ahead.

Reactions: GordieHowYaDoin

GordieHowYaDoin

Nov 9, 2022
Detroit/Nash
Tough loss tonight, but the boys weren't firing on all cylinders. Helleybuck having a tremendous game didn't help and completely kept the Wings out of this. You could feel the frustration mounting when chances weren't getting capitalized on.
Can't win them all and this was an expected reality check. The win streak was super fun while it lasted, but its time to prepare for the road trip and get back on track.
LGRW

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Whelp, some wanted to see how this team will handle adversity, we are about to find out.

First game against a truly strong goalie, couldn't quite score at the clip we did before. Guess what, the next two on the road are against strong D teams with quality tenders. Might be a struggle to get a point on the next two.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I still love the look of this team, and it's just a blueprint. Excited for when we start filling it up with the prospects.

Unless they all bust but I dunno, Edvinsson, Kasper, Danielson and ASP just feel like guys that'll be in the NHL. Not including x-factors like Mazur, Hanas, and Lombardi.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Regression coming hard for Wings scoring. Debrincat has been a revelation for this team, but let’s be honest, there’s still no scoring depth on this roster.

34 goals in their first 7 games was ridonkulous. Fun. But unsustainable.

Hellebuyck is good.

The issue is that the other 3 lines aren't doing much because they expect the top line to score.

I'd like to see Perron and Compher swap places. Perron and Sprong are both defensive liabilities as that 3rd goal showed, it's not fair to burden Joey with both of them. Plus Joey has more offense than Copp.

EIther that or like I said before, sit Czarnik, play Burger, run 4 lines.

Reactions: Ulysses31

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
The wings have one multi-day break in mid november but otherwise feels like they're playing every 2nd or 3rd night the rest of the year.

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
I feel like they played pretty good tonight (tho I missed the 1st)

They need some depth scoring
Wasn't really in on the notion I heard around here of having Ray move down to the second line while the first was clicking, but maybe it's time to spread things out a little?
Not sure how to shuffle that out though...

Reactions: raymond23

GordieHowYaDoin

Nov 9, 2022
Detroit/Nash
I still love the look of this team, and it's just a blueprint. Excited for when we start filling it up with the prospects.

Unless they all bust but I dunno, Edvinsson, Kasper, Danielson and ASP just feel like guys that'll be in the NHL. Not including x-factors like Mazur, Hanas, and Lombardi.
Would add Elmer, Buchelnikov, Wallinder to your x-factor list. There is a good crop of talent coming up. Future is definitely bright!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad