Team Canada World Juniors 07

Leafs 67 and Waiting

Jul 15, 2005
USA
Who of these invites do you see making the squad ? And who is your suprise player who makes the Team?

Azevedo, Justin
Bass, Cody
Brassard, Derick
Burki, Codey
Cliché, Marc-André
Hamill, Zach
Helm, Darren
Little, Bryan
Marchand, Brad
McArdle, Kenndal
Neal, James
Setoguchi, Devin
Sheppard, James
Staal, Jordan
Stewart, Chris

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
IMO at least these guys:
Derick Brassard
Zach Hamill
Bryan Little
Kenndal McArdle
Devin Setoguchi
James Sheppard
Jordan Staal
Chris Stewart

My Surprise
John Tavares (Surprise because he isn't even on the first list)

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Are the players not listed a for sure to make it?

You didn't list all the invited players. Are you assuming that they've got a better chance than the ones you've listed?

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
As far as I know he wasn't on the invite list to the summer camp.

Wow, when you figure he had a better year than most of those guys on the list, you'd figure he would get an invite. Oh well, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to the world junior camp. Someone might pull out and a spot will become open. It happened last year and that's how Steve Downie got on the team. Go figure that he was Canada's best forward too.....

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
Who of these invites do you see making the squad ? And who is your suprise player who makes the Team?

Azevedo, Justin
Bass, Cody
Brassard, Derick
Burki, Codey
Cliché, Marc-André
Hamill, Zach
Helm, Darren
Little, Bryan
Marchand, Brad
McArdle, Kenndal
Neal, James
Setoguchi, Devin
Sheppard, James
Staal, Jordan
Stewart, Chris
My suprise player has got to be Cliche. . .that's one hell of a name!!!

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
Any chance Leland Irving gets an invite to camp? If so what are his chances of making the roster?

Maithz

Please. Latendresse was there last year and he sucked. As for Price, he should be the favourite going in, but hopefully Latendresse will be the first kicked to the curb.

yes and he learned the lessons , I dont think he's gonna do the same thing this year

Leafs 67 and Waiting

Jul 15, 2005
USA
You didn't list all the invited players. Are you assuming that they've got a better chance than the ones you've listed?

No I didn't list all the invited players. I am looking at forwards who were not on the team last year. Including players that were cut from last years team as well.

canadian eh

Feb 23, 2006
Prince Albert
I think Bernier from the Q and Irving from the W will be the goaltenders for team Canada.Someone else could emerge but I imagine these two as the front runners.

As for the roster,who knows.I do however think that because there will be no Sutter behind the bench,that we will have a poor showing.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Please. Latendresse was there last year and he sucked. As for Price, he should be the favourite going in, but hopefully Latendresse will be the first kicked to the curb.

I think that is putting it a bit strong. And keep in mind he was tremendous at camp and in the team intrasquad games (which is why he was named to the team).

It is pretty unusual for a player to make it one year and not the next when still eligible (they like have experienced players there). As such, Lattendresse will likely have a spot to lose (which is still possible).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad