Team A vs Team B

Which group wins in a playoff series?

• Total voters

7dayBender

Jun 4, 2021
SW Minnesota
Wanted to take team A, but Fleury was an absolute liability last year. Might get hot for one game, but in a series I will take team B.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Team B is better in every spot except LW and LD, but I never bet against Kaprizov.

I voted as if Ek can shut Kaprizov down the way he has other good players in the past. If Ek can mostly cancel Kaprizov out, team A has no chance. B is a much better two way unit with a much better goalie.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I voted as if Ek can shut Kaprizov down the way he has other good players in the past. If Ek can mostly cancel Kaprizov out, team A has no chance. B is a much better two way unit with a much better goalie.
I think that's a completely reasonable take, and I'm also going to stick with team A. Wouldn't be any fun if we all picked the same team.

Reactions: AKL

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Other than Kap, team B's forward line is just plain better overall.
The defense is better on team A, but the goaltending is exponentially better on team B.

Went with team B.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Team A forwards had a combined 430 points in the last two seasons, easy choice. Also best D, and Flower can still do it.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Team A forwards had a combined 430 points in the last two seasons, easy choice. Also best D, and Flower can still do it.

Team A forwards only had 9 more points last year (179 vs 170), but that count includes Johansson's points in WSH.

Team B is also getting a 35 more points from the D. Maybe a bit unfair since Faber had zero points last year, but I doubt he bridges the gap that much.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Or neither because the Wild don't win playoff series?
But, if they play until there is a winner, do they play until they all fall down dead because neither can win then?

Impossible comparison considering the 2nd line wasn't even together 1 whole season let alone two.

Even more impossible when looking at the age of Zucc making two season ago much less relevant as he declines moving forward.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
But, if they play until there is a winner, do they play until they all fall down dead because neither can win then?

I'd guess the universe just implodes from the paradoxical situation and that's all she wrote

• Wow
Reactions: TaLoN

Wabit

May 23, 2016
You can get paid for that stuff now, I wouldn't do it for free if I were you

Nah, I like ya'll too much to make you pay for my feet pics. :dooney:

The onlyfans stuff you'd have to pay to see, it would somehow break the forum rules I'm guessing. :towel:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: MNRube and TaLoN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad