Proposal: TB-BUF

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
The Lightning will never part with Point. If he's actually healthy they'd have pulled off the threepeat. That's how good he is
Then the Sabres have no interest in making a deal with the Lightning. Now and in the future(with current management that is)

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I have a hard time seeing the teams trading.

If Tampa would consider a one year re-tool I could see a trade centered around Kulich/Savoie for Cirelli.

Savoie+Rosén for Cirelli or something.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
I would trade power for a box of timbits at this point
That’s been the problem with the Sabres during the rebuild. Just when players are ready they move them wher would they be if they held on to Reinhardt, now granted Eichel was a cancer to the team . Buffalo needs to be patient another year if Uka Pekka does not take off next year then they need to address goaltending but the O and D are getting there.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
That’s been the problem with the Sabres during the rebuild. Just when players are ready they move them wher would they be if they held on to Reinhardt, now granted Eichel was a cancer to the team . Buffalo needs to be patient another year if Uka Pekka does not take off next year then they need to address goaltending but the O and D are getting there.
Reinhart was moved because he wouldn’t re-sign due to our previous GM giving him bridge deal after bridge deal. Most Sabres fans loved Reinhart

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
fine forget the pick and add Power

i dont want this thread to go to waste

Ok, now you add in.. Hedman. Let’s shake this shit up!

TB:
Cirelli
Hedman

To Buffalo, for:
Power
Mittlestadt
1st rounder
4th rounder
A box of timbits

I think I’ve satisfied the needs of everyone, especially with the timbits, which can be shared, wink wink.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
BriseBois hangs up the phone, horrible. These lunatics wanting to trade Cirelli...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad