Speculation: Taylor Hall trade/contract talk (part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
A quick look at the Panthers board shows them very down on Trocheck. Apparently he's not the same post-injury. He has lost some of the speed his game was built around.

They also seem to have soured on Matheson, who I thought was a steady physical defensive D. Maybe he just makes too much?

Reactions: deflowd

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I ****ing hate rebuild mode

Also, is it me or do the coyotes draft picks not excite me
I think this will be more of a retool. We have the centers for the next 8 years. We have good playmaking wingers, we have Smith who should be serviceable. Subban will hold his own defensively for the duration of his contract. I am in favor of keeping Vats. If not then he will fetch a good return.

We have a tom of assets in order to facilitate trades for what we need. Goalie, dmen and scoring wingers.

My biggest question mark is Sheros ability to hire an adequate staff. That will make or break this entire thing.

Camille the Eel

The Coyotes have been a really interesting team to watch this year. There puck possession, ability to retrieve it and relentlessly drive down low in the opponents end has been something special. They run their offense from the corners and then do the basic centering passes or pick up the trailers coming in. It would be great if Hall ended up there on what could be a special run. Hall has place in my heart after that season a year and a half back; and he was special with the Jersey fans that year too. I will always see him talking to Deb after repeatedly being named the number one star during that stretch run when we somehow nosed out Florida for a playoff spot. Nothing can take away from that Hart trophy season and I wish him nothing but good going forward. It would be so good for him to play on a winner for the rest of the year. He had to have enough of garbage teams playing out the string in his career. He's not been the guilty one.

Reactions: glenwo2 and My3Sons

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
A quick look at the Panthers board shows them very down on Trocheck. Apparently he's not the same post-injury. He has lost some of the speed his game was built around.

They also seem to have soured on Matheson, who I thought was a steady physical defensive D. Maybe he just makes too much?

I don't want Matheson. 4.88 mil for 7 years and a whole 2 assists a quarter of the season in.

Yuck and yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad