Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
If you know you know.

Heard it here 1st.

Ironic a team called the Jets plays in a city that Taylor Hall is building an airport for. It’s like naming the Oilers the Oilers playing in a province known only for hydroelectric power and haute air.

If you know you know.

McJesus has Risen.

If you know you know.

———————/——————/—————-

:edmonton Lines

Gagner scores, NOT pulled now (warmup edit!)

Nugent-Hopkins - McDavid - Hyman
Kane - Draisaitl - Brown
Foegele - McLeod - Gagner
Janmark - Hamblin - Ryan

Nurse - Ceci
Ekholm - Bouchard
Kulak - Desharnais

Skinner

———————/——————/—————-

:jets Projected Lines

Conner - Schiefele - Ehlers
Perfetti - Namestnikov - Iaffalo
Nieddereitter - Lowry - Appleton
Barron - Gustafson - Vilardi

Morrisey - DeMelo
Dillon - Pionk
Samberg - Schmidt

Hellybuck

JFC these names are hard to spell….

———————/——————/—————-

Fearless Prediction;
Keeping the GDT win streak alive tonight.

Oilers 4 Jets 3

———————/——————/—————-

GD Music

House of Death - Manowar

———————/——————/—————-

Last edited:

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Need to get some revenge from the last game against this team. Nothing less than 2 pts for the Oilers tonight please.

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Let’s kick some ass JCVD style
1701382274454.jpeg

Reactions: Oilhawks

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Not if they don't have an airport

The airport there is a joke. I flew from London to Vancouver via the Peg and immigration was a joke. September 29th 1997. How do I remember that day? As I was clearing immigration to get on the plane onto Vancouver, one of the guys from Blues Traveller was getting arrested for not double checking his bags before entering the country.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Due to known reasons I fairly refuse to make any further predictions in games involving the Oilers and Jets for time immemorial. Being that my predictions of same are about as bad as can possibly be I am seeking to never repeat these inane moments.

Despite being 3-0 in Oilers last 3 game Win predictions this just isn't going to occur with this matchup.

Nor will I say anything about the Winnipeg bus station, the DT, or any of their players. Any prior circumstances of that have all been a bad idea blowing up in my face.

Winnipeg is the Center of Canada, geographically, thats nice. I'll be nice.

thy name is humility

hoping for better karma

hehe

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
Due to known reasons I fairly refuse to make any further predictions in games involving the Oilers and Jets for time immemorial. Being that my predictions of same are about as bad as can possibly be I am seeking to never repeat these inane moments.

Despite being 3-0 in Oilers last 3 game Win predictions this just isn't going to occur with this matchup.

Nor will I say anything about the Winnipeg bus station, the DT, or any of their players. Any prior circumstances of that have all been a bad idea blowing up in my face.

Winnipeg is the Center of Canada, geographically, thats nice. I'll be nice.

thy name is humility

hoping for better karma

hehe
Yes, Winnipeg is definitely my favourite city too! It’s just sooooo nice and has soooooo many attractions.

Can I have my Oscar now

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Well we will need 4 or 5 again tonight because that’s what Skinner lets in every game. Going to be tough to get that on Helly. Jets should win this one but it will only be because we were goalied again

PULSATING

Sep 20, 2018
Winnipeg is one of the cities of all time. A few years back I visited on tour of the worlds greatest metropolises. At first, I was mildly annoyed that I had to take a bus in from North Dakota, but the sights, sounds, and scents of it's brimming downtown core were well worth the ride.

It's a shame that greyhound capsized and now the city is completely inaccessible except by vagabonds bogarting CN rail cars.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Winnipeg is one of the cities of all time. A few years back I visited on tour of the worlds greatest metropolises. At first, I was mildly annoyed that I had to take a bus in from North Dakota, but the sights, sounds, and scents of it's brimming downtown core were well worth the ride.

It's a shame that greyhound capsized and now the city is completely inaccessible except by vagabonds bogarting CN rail cars.
This is false. Winnipeg is full of mosquitos and slums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad