Proposal: Taylor Hall (Extended) for Jason Zucker

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Tristan Jarry has more assists than Hall has goals. Are you sure about it. Very debatable. I keep Zucker. Hall is trash right now.
Yes sure about that... hall is 3 times the player when on his game. What does zucker have 8 points in 22 games or something like that?? Playing with top line centers? At this point the 4th line guys have outscored him... if Buffalo isn't on his 10 team list id be searching out those 10 teams quickly here

OCPenguin

Jan 22, 2013
Yes sure about that... hall is 3 times the player when on his game. What does zucker have 8 points in 22 games or something like that?? Playing with top line centers? At this point the 4th line guys have outscored him... if Buffalo isn't on his 10 team list id be searching out those 10 teams quickly here

You clowns are something else. Make a trade just to do so. Flat cap and Hall will want a ton for a crappy year. We don't have room for him for starters. With the way he is playing and I don't care if he is playing in some beer league in Thunder Bay, he sucks this year and wouldn't be of any help.

Reactions: Son Goku

OCPenguin

Jan 22, 2013
I recently dropped Zucker in my pool, doesn’t help Buffalo

Zucker is a good player, but he wouldn't help Buffalo. Buffalo would want picks and prospects for Hall, who's stock has several plummeted. This notion that they would take Zucker is laughable and basically confirms everything about this board that 95% of those who post ideas, have zero clue on what a flat cap is, the value of players and what teams need.

Reactions: Son Goku

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
You clowns are something else. Make a trade just to do so. Flat cap and Hall will want a ton for a crappy year. We don't have room for him for starters. With the way he is playing and I don't care if he is playing in some beer league in Thunder Bay, he sucks this year and wouldn't be of any help.
If you can actually read you would see i didn't propose any trade of sorts.. merely pointing out he would be and is better than zucker by a mile. Not sure who has played worse actually between the 2 but we know from common sense hall is much better.. if pens management had the chance at this they would jump 40 feet high. Nobody said anything about signing him after this year...the proposed trade from whoever would make the pens harder the play against for the remaining of this season.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012

I think it's just this guy. Quite a few pens fans disagree with him. He's off his rocker looking at an extremely small sample size of Zucker's work, which isn't even that bad in a Pens uni.

He's barely been used with Crosby and the games he has played with Geno , Geno didn't look great which many fans were ready to write both Crosby and Geno off, that's a whole other amount of laughs.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
How about this... the Pens just make an offer in the offseason and not squander valuable assets for any ufas this season.... extended hall would be pricey

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
I think it's just this guy. Quite a few pens fans disagree with him. He's off his rocker looking at an extremely small sample size of Zucker's work, which isn't even that bad in a Pens uni.

He's barely been used with Crosby and the games he has played with Geno , Geno didn't look great which many fans were ready to write both Crosby and Geno off, that's a whole other amount of laughs.
Stats and advanced stats disagree with you. Zucker in most regards has been the least effective penguin forward this season despite playing second line mins. He never quite got in with sid although he had some decent games last season with him. He is even less effective with malkin. Kapanen instantly had chemistry with malkin while zucker is still looking. I think when the pens acquired him they thought they were getting a second Bryan rust which didn't happen.
Although I doubt Burke is moving him this season he would be an ideal candidate .

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Buffalo laughs and hangs up. In no way shape or form are we flipping Hall for Zucker. I realize that Hall has value, but the Sabres, aren't in the type of spot to do that. Picks, prospects, and maybe an expiring contract. Otherwise, this makes absolutely no sense. Zucker isn't going to come here anyway.

Reactions: Kublakhan

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
Key words “when on his game” when was he last “on his game”?

ownal

Jan 26, 2019
Pittsburgh

He scored 12 goals in 15 games when he was first acquired last year. He is closer to that level then some washed up scrub. Everyone on the team looked bad to start the season and then he got hurt. Let's see how he does the last 20 games of the season.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Yes ...when was the last time zucker excelled??? About the same!! And hall has more talent. This is a no Brainer . If Buffalo offered hall for Zucker, letang drives zucker to the airport himself and malkin helps him pack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad