Recalled/Assigned: Taylor Fedun Recalled; NHL Debut vs. Panthers [UPD: Post #63]

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Next up: Smyth goes on IR, Bunz recalled.

I like that idea.

Bunz-RNH-J.Schultz
Gazdic-N.Schultz-Nurse
Yakupov-Hemsky-Dubnyk
Acton-Grebeshkov-Fedun

Pitlick-Smid
Chorney-Rajala
Jones-Labarbera

Petry
Arcobello

Starbuds

You like muscles?
Mar 28, 2010
This team was getting low on Taylors. We've seen how they deal with Ryans. Shouldn't come as a surprise.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Eberle a big question mark for tomorrow..... Ugh.

Is he hurt or the flu?

Brown, Gaz, Acton, Pitlick, Jones and maybe Grebs as half the forwards for tomorrow....gross

Still DRAI

Jun 15, 2013
So Fedun drew the short straw to get recalled to the press box this time, after Larsen and Davidson previously.

Maybe we're worried about more injuries?

RebuildTheRebuild

Apr 27, 2013
If this is correct (which I dont see why it is not), who would go on LTIR? The article indicates we would be over the cap. We have Gagner, Hall, R. Hamilton, Joensuu, Macintyre, and Potter all on IR. I don't think Gagner would go to LTIR since there has been no news of setbacks at all. Not sure on the others though. Maybe they have a move up there sleeve? :dunno:

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
mactavish.jpg

We'll sign and call up Ryan Nugent Hopkins' brother before we call up Omark.

rasarhdasd

Apr 12, 2013
Confusing since we need another forward (Omark), but a nice story for Fedun. I wonder if he plays tomorrow night.

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
Could spell the beginning of the end for Smid or NSchultz, especially if Fedun shows than he can be the steady (Staios) kind of player he has been down in the A. If he can fill a 3rd pairing role while keeping his head above water, the oilers could deal one of those two for some more cap space and/or bottom-6 roster players.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
With the Brown deal, and this odd move, maybe there's a multi-player deal in the works that involves one our 6 D?

Gregsky99

Dec 16, 2012
My bet is on grebeshkov still being injured from the ottawa game. That explains fedun.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Duh...
MacT is obviously interviewing all of these candidates before he inserts them in the lineup willy-nilly.
He literally invites them to cups of coffee in his office. Davidson, Larsen and Fedun.
Then he'll make a fully informed decision.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Trade speculation aside for a second, happy to see Fedun get called up. I'm confident he would have been a regular by now if he didn't bust his femur. I hope he's NHL ready. I was pulling for Fedun before his injury because frankly he looked great, really great to see him playing hockey again and pushing for an NHL spot.

The Perfect Human*

Hopefully all the trade speculation is true.

Anyways - perhaps his opens up room for J.Schultz to answer his true calling - as a forward? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad