Post-Game Talk: Tavares' Old Team vs Stanley Cup Champions 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
lol good enough, i assumed everyone knew about the john tavares championship that was won last night by the islanders

Yeah I would think so too but guess not and it was kind of embarrassing :laugh:. I was thinking we could have just made it a theme and only talked about the Leafs in this GDT but decided against it.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Yeah I would think so too but guess not and it was kind of embarrassing :laugh:. I was thinking we could have just made it a theme and only talked about the Leafs in this GDT but decided against it.

I waded into the main GDT for that reason and I believe A) I am now dumber for having done so and B) my life expectancy is now reduced.

Last edited:

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Aren’t islanders like 464237-0 on second half of back to back?

Huge game. Can’t go down 4 points to islanders while islanders also have a game in hand. Just can’t let that happen.

Yep, this is the first game all season where I think a playoff level effort is mandatory. If they want the Metro, this game is huge. If they really don't care about the Metro then expect more Caps variability.

Its 100% guaranteed that the Isles want the Metro, so expect their full effort, minus the energy they had last night.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad