Confirmed with Link: Tarasenko 50% retained To Panthers for 2024 4th RD & 2025 3rd Rd

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Very curious to see what lines Maurice comes up with. If Tarasenko is going top six, someone has to move over to LW.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Gm of the Year finally?
Got Tara, didn’t move Lundy, didn’t mess with the chemistry.

Weren’t we supposed to lose someone like Lundell at least?

Next we’re getting Hanifin for a box of chocolates or Zito gets Bruins to mortgage their future for him.

Boom level chess.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site

Give this man 8 years already ! I've creamed my pants twice now too !!

It has to be happening...

Like another gamer around, this is basically my Stanley Cup winning lineup when younger playing NHL10 something, with OEL and Tank as main adds ! lool Crazy...

Well, except now Huberdeau is weirdly spelled with two Ks... Wonder what happened really ! ;)

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Can't believe we only gave up a 3rd and 4th for a high quality middle 6 player that could probably play on our 1st line, and he's gonna be down on our 3rd.. we are f***ing stacked.

Some Tarasenko stats.

He's paced for 20-24 goals and 59 points 2 years in a row playing for 3 different teams with varying minutes. On his half season with the blues, he averaged 17 minutes a game. With the senators and rangers it was 15-16 minutes. Yet his production stayed mostly the same.

This year, he is currently ranked 5th in points and 4th in goals among Panthers. The only ones ahead of him are our star players.

The most surprising stat though is he's currently +17, 2nd highest on the senators. I know the stat is usually garbage, but he's the only other forward with a positive rating.. which suggests he might be a net positive defensively. that, or a great possession player. Whicever one it is though, he fits perfectly with our 3rd line.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Can't believe we only gave up a 3rd and 4th for a high quality middle 6 player that could probably play on our 1st line, and he's gonna be down on our 3rd.. we are f***ing stacked.

Some Tarasenko stats.

He's paced for 20-24 goals and 59 points 2 years in a row playing for 3 different teams with varying minutes. On his half season with the blues, he averaged 17 minutes a game. With the senators and rangers it was 15-16 minutes. Yet his production stayed mostly the same.

This year, he is currently ranked 5th in points and 4th in goals among Panthers. The only ones ahead of him are our star players.

The most surprising stat though is he's currently +17, 2nd highest on the senators. I know the stat is usually garbage, but he's the only other forward with a positive rating.. which suggests he might be a net positive defensively. that, or a great possession player. Whicever one it is though, he fits perfectly with our 3rd line.
3rd line coupe be a game changer like it Was in the Boston series

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
With that Avatar, you need to post more Carl.
tONIGHT.gif

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Some Tarasenko stats.

You mean Panthers gave up two 3rds? ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad