Waived: Tanner Kero

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
It's something I'll take it. I've never been a huge Kero guy, but I doubt he gets claimed anyways. If Q isn't going to dress Kero for any of the number of forwards that deserve to sit a game than bring someone up who he'll play.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
well lets hope he can continue if it is him who is called. btw, ahl is different than the nhl.

NO WAY!

I would call up Hino, Highmore, then Jurco. I just wanted to let you know Jurco has not been a slouch in Rockford.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
NO WAY!

I would call up Hino, Highmore, then Jurco. I just wanted to let you know Jurco has not been a slouch in Rockford.
my bad, mistook what you posted.

i am in total agreement on Hino.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I don't know why, but I'd like to see Jurco get another shot at some point. It always seemed like there was something there to me.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I don't know why, but I'd like to see Jurco get another shot at some point. It always seemed like there was something there to me.
but for me, if it is between Hino vs Jurco, i would prefer Hino. Stat wise, he appears to have the edge over Jurco.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
It will not be Jurco because he would need to clear waivers to go back down and I think they are happy for the 1st time in 2-3 years he is back playing hockey ever day. Vinnie looks like he has 24 more games he can play before he has to clear waivers and highmore has a bunch. It will be Vinnie.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Am I the only one that hopes they call up Tootoo to see this board have a meltdown? While obviously Hino or Jurco are better call up candidates, it's not going to move the needle much at all this season. Big changes need to be made. This is minor.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Am I the only one that hopes they call up Tootoo to see this board have a meltdown? While obviously Hino or Jurco are better call up candidates, it's not going to move the needle much at all this season. Big changes need to be made. This is minor.

You and the trolls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad