GDT: TANKTOWN EXPRESS: FINAL STOP LOTTO NIGHT

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Lol they announced Columbus dropped down before even showing the card and then went to commercial, and then came back and drew the 3rd pick as if they didn’t just give it away.

How is the NHL/ESPN so bad at presenting this? They definitely don’t do themselves any favors against the conspiracy theorists.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Bedard going to the team that most hockey fans think of as "The ones that covered up a sexual assault" is very on brand for the NHL. This is just going to lead to a second wave of people being livid the Blackhawks were basically unpunished.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Now I’m going to see Bedard jerseys at every hockey game I go to. Because regardless of who’s playing, there’s always at least one person wearing a Hawks jersey.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Put this in the draft thread so I'll drop it here too:

Regarding our pick, it would have been nice to move up a couple spots or grab a top two spot, but #10 OA will be a good player especially if this draft class reaches their full potential, we just may not have an immediate impact from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenSeal

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
giphy.gif

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Yes, I would much prefer someone that f***s us and gives the Devils all of our shit for an entire decade.

Blame Edward Houston for that.

And just in case you didn’t know, Gil Stein is dead. So no returns from him lol.

But sure, just keep Bettman. You’re crying about the Devils, watch pretty quick, we’ll be crying about the Hawks lol. They can cover up sexual assault and still get the #1OA. I want to see what else they get as the NHL tries to ‘rebuild’ that franchise’ “image”.

Fire Bettman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad