GDT: Take My Liiiffee, Cause It's Already Over! Islanders at Panthers at Toronto

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
But you’ve seen him getting the full 1min30 with our best players on the PP ?

Or you’ve seen him with the leftovers, with only 30sec on the clock, trying to break into the zone ?

Opportunities... Ekblad has never had the opportunity to run the PP... If you’ve seen otherwise, we don’t watch the same games...

Funny I didn’t get a reaction on that one... Truth hurts ! :)

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
I
Good with blowing it up. Barkov is a consistent non factor when it matters. Tallon can go. Rebuild. Keep ekblad. Barkov is by far the most disappointing stud I’ve seen in a while

It’s a sad day when I actually agree with you.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
You should just join your Mrs with the Blues. There is a team I like. Was happy they won last year.

I wish I could, but I just couldn't switch teams. But I watch them quite often and it is just crazy how much more effort and cohesiveness they have as a team compared to us. We went to St Louis earlier this year for a game (my Christmas gift to her) and the arena atmosphere, concessions, location, fan support, literally every aspect of the whole experience is truly in a different universe. Seeing all that just makes all the bullshit we endure as fans of this team even tougher for me to deal with.

Reactions: Haj and Vilam

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Dumpster fire franchise. Even Q sounded defeated and said nothing of substance in the post game presser, almost like he gave up and didn't care himself.

12.5% better come through, or there's really not any silver lining to this garbage season. (Yet another garbage season)

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco

I love Barkov but UGH MAN WTF??
I guess it's naive to expect emotion off-ice when it wasn't on-ice, but they just got eliminated from the play-ins and haven't made "real" playoffs since 2016.
Seriously, can we give the C to someone else?

f*** me, didn't someone here predict this exact quote word for f***ing word the other day?

Reactions: Boothinator

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
I wish I could, but I just couldn't switch teams. But I watch them quite often and it is just crazy how much more effort and cohesiveness they have as a team compared to us. We went to St Louis earlier this year for a game (my Christmas gift to her) and the arena atmosphere, concessions, location, fan support, literally every aspect of the whole experience is truly in a different universe. Seeing all that just makes all the bullshit we endure as fans of this team even tougher for me to deal with.

feel the same way about the Bs. we're at their practice arena all the time (my kid loves their youth sessions). beautiful place. the garden is also very cool and they've now developed all sorts of dining and entertainment right outside the arena. the game presentation is really good.
it's top-notch organization across the board. they are so enjoyable to watch - the effort and commitment is almost always in the 8-10 out of 10 range. we got to a few games a season, usually a panthers game at least. it's just a different world.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
That quote is so bad, you lost to a 7 seed easily in a playoff you shouldn't have even made. I guess he's just happy to add the 4 playoff games to his total?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Plug anyone in there and probably anyone could get 2 playoff appearances in 10years (this didn’t count, couldn’t make it to the round of 16). It’s like throwing at a dart board, you’re bound to hit one eventually. What difference would it make? No where to go but up
Technically it's 3 in 9 years, he was not GM in 2017 and this is a playoff series statistically though it doesn't feel much like it.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Yotes just advanced. They played with spirit the whole time
Crouse with more round victories than Barkov lol

damn it, wanted the panthers and coyotes in the cup. Happy for them. Preds get added to the list of losers, #4. Another four to go

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Join us on xbone friend
My xbone died and I’m waiting to buy the series x instead of another S model being that they are only a few moths away. I played on Xbox. I also have the game on PS4 but the players are awful if you aren’t in a premade group. It’s tough playing goal and being hung out to dry literally every game I play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad