Laval Rocket: Syracuse Crunch at Laval Rocket 7:00 pm - Watch on RDS/AHL TV

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
All games at this point are pretty much "must win" games.
Laval has to get their offense going.

Here is hoping Reinbacher is even better now that he has had several more practices.
I have zero faith in the forwards. Especially the young guys.

I believe if Laval were to have success, the offense will go through the D core (Mailloux, Barron).
If Roy was able to come if healthy, now that would be a massive boost.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I think opportune scoring and Dobes standing on his head are the only ways that they win this. They played themselves into this spot with a few lacklustre games. The Habs should’ve given them a boost sooner with Struble, RHP and Roy before he got hurt. Keeping them up for a few meaningless games has hurt Lavals chances. And yes, experience is important blah blah blah, but at least with RHP, I gave up quite a few weeks ago about him being an nhler. Watching him skate around doing nothing for 10 minutes a night is frustrating when he could be playing hard and scoring in Laval.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Country night! Will Carey be there? He was in Halifax yesterday

3,000 free hats for the early birds

• Love
Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I think opportune scoring and Dobes standing on his head are the only ways that they win this. They played themselves into this spot with a few lacklustre games. The Habs should’ve given them a boost sooner with Struble, RHP and Roy before he got hurt. Keeping them up for a few meaningless games has hurt Lavals chances. And yes, experience is important blah blah blah, but at least with RHP, I gave up quite a few weeks ago about him being an nhler. Watching him skate around doing nothing for 10 minutes a night is frustrating when he could be playing hard and scoring in Laval.
RHP is in the wrong league talent wise

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm really looking forward to seeing Reinbacher after some time off for practice.
Hopefully our instructors haven't f***ed him up too much. :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: habsfan891

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Listening to Basu and Godin and one NHL scout has noticed Bisson. They (B and G) doubt he will get a contract with the Habs, but might get a two-way one from another team.

Reactions: Leto

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Maillet has check out, he's been awful the last 2 weeks.

Rockets look like shit.

Perreault was a terrible shot....

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad