Laval Rocket: Syracuse Crunch at Laval Rocket 7:00 pm - (RDS/AHL.tv)

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Bisson with a 5min major for boarding, Carlile was KOed good. Not gonna help the borefest

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Just turned the game on and Laval's getting outshot 21-9?? Yikes!

And now Maillet scores to give us a 2-1 lead. Hahaha!!!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I come here 4-5 times a year and Gignac always stood out to me with his speed and hustle, but tonight he's been completely invisible.

Ouf bad goal there Dobes

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Why did he take forever to blow the whistle there? There’s 5 guys laying on top of the bloody puck!

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Mailloux should have played the pass there, damn it.

Nice game after the major

Bottle Rocket

Jul 23, 2023
Rocket had control for most of OT but Crunch buries it on a 2 on 1.

Big point lost by the Rocket, they really cannot afford any slip.

Cleveland is next, but that's a top team. Big challenge ahead.

Reactions: MasterD

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
It was a fun game as Farrell continues to impress with another good game tonight although the team was very slow to get things going. If Farrell had scored there on that play in OT that would have been a highlight reel goal. He's been among their best players in each of the last 4 games. He's got 3 pts over that span. That behind the back pass was sick.

Mailloux with 35 pts in 55 games, snaps his 7 game pointless streak, very nice stretch pass on the goal.

I thought Barron had one of his better games and Norlinder maybe his best of the season as he's playing his best hockey since returning from injury.

Davidson with 14 pts in the last 29 gms, not bad for mostly 4th line duty. I thought he would need to start the season in 3R as the speed and skating don't look good but he's been better in the AHL then I expected though I didn't get to see him as I haven't watched any WHL games last season or this one.

Nice to see Dobes with another strong game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad