GDT: Switzerland - Russia

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Harsh, Switzerland was the better and Russia scored on an individual effort on a gifted PP, a puck randomly thrown at the net and two clearances that somehow turned into breakaways.

Let's hope for a chance at a rematch.

Reactions: Derbon99

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Harsh, Switzerland was the better and Russia scored on an individual effort on a gifted PP, a puck randomly thrown at the net and two clearances that somehow turned into breakaways.

Let's hope for a chance at a rematch.

What do you mean better? They got outscored 3-1, plus an empty net goal. Russia used skilled plays to get the goals, whereas the Swiss just weren't creative enough, with the exception of the goal they created, which was a good one.

Reactions: Czechboy

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Barabanov and Tolchinsky are 3rd liners at best on good Team Russia. On this one they are leaders. Yeah, they are solid players, but not Kucherov or Kaprizov or even Buchnevich or Kuznetsov. I still hope, Tolchinsky comes to NHL, can be a good pickup for some teams, like Barabanov happened to be for the Sharks.

Reactions: BlitzSnipe

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Barabanov and Tolchinsky are 3rd liners at best on good Team Russia. On this one they are leaders. Yeah, they are solid players, but not Kucherov or Kaprizov or even Buchnevich or Kuznetsov. I still hope, Tolchinsky comes to NHL, can be a good pickup for some teams, like Barabanov happened to be for the Sharks.

Him, Burdasov and Tolchinskiy have been the best in terms of offence for this team Russia. Budrasov has good finishing ability, good skating and a nice shot, I like Barabanov's puck control and elusive skating, with Tolchinskiy I like his speed and he's generally a goal-oriented type of player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad