Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Too many men call missed!

WTF is Hrubec is icing it for?

Also, Hrubec has a hell of a wrister.. put him on the PP

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
It's funny because Flek gets a breakaway every game.. he never scores because there is a goalie there... this was his best chance.lol

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Now to the big question: EVERYONE thought Sweden had a PP before the 3rd and EVERYONE were astonished the Czechs started with a PP instead. What the hell happened there? I've NEVER seen anything like it in decades of watching hockey. And from a ref standpoint, I kind of expected the same result as the numbers. It was much more the Czechs seeking scrums and being bad guys than the Swedes to seek a provocation to turn the game around. And apparently it worked, big time.

So what just happened? Anyway, Lundkvist is out, so my interest in this tournament has diminished with at least 80% in a heartbeat. I'm just curious. Was it the organizaton or the refs? It's honestly baffling.

Gereth

Feb 18, 2015
It felt like Flek decided to go for it and Swedes did not. Good for him.

Btw funny to see 7 Swedes on ice and referees missed it.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Flek just skated 20 km/h faster than Rakell..turned on the afterburner
Flek is has elite NHL skating and house league hands. I've been saying it all tournament. Perfect 4th liner.... made the national tema for first time at 28. He's a perfect 4th liner... that's it. He is like a weaker version of Nygard.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Agreed.. and we need to beat Sweden to have a chance. It's the pool of death for a reason. It's a good team, it's not over for you.
We might have a chance without a regulation win against Russia if Slovakia beat you, thinking about it. Still seems difficult.

Swipes

Ice Hockey World Champions 2024!
Apr 13, 2010
Well done guys! Great job coming back. Looks like we've finally woken up. Really liked Zadina today.

Reactions: czechmate

Jeppe950

May 21, 2013
GG, I still think that this game is not the big issue, the issues was the first two and those games will make us miss the QF.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Czechs championship favorites by the way :laugh: What a blown opportunity.

upload_2021-5-27_15-28-52.png

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
If we lose we're out?
Let‘s say it becomes very difficult now. Because Slovakia still play against Denmark. If they win, they have 12 points at least, Czechs play the 3 remaining games against the easier one, they can attempt 14 points. Sweden must win the 3 remaining game to attempt 12 points. But one of these 3 games is against Russia. If they don‘t win this game in regular time, they miss the quarterfinal I think.

Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
I'm sorry for the benehalf of the Czech Republic, but your national anthem is rather underwhelming. The standards aren't high, but you have to do better than that.

As a Swedish hockey fan, I'm not even mad. This is just par for the course of 2021. Everything is shit and will be shit for a long time. It's just how it is. All shit stars are aligned for the shit nebula to explode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad