GDT: SWE vs SVK 21.5.2024

RKBoy

Feb 23, 2024
well, this is what i didnt want, going into the last game still without secured PO spot.. we blew it againts Latvia but i wouldnt be surprised if we manage to get some points againts this Sweden team, they have already secured first spot and it would be typical us, droping points againts weaker opponent and then put great perfomance againts the favourite.

its still much better than last year though as i dont think Latvia is capable of defeating USA, so we might dont even need points from this game but it would be much better going into QF on positive note.. there are more and more unnecessery negativity surrouding this team from fans and even "experts".

lets hope that slap from last game was worth it and guys are going to put good performance that we can be proud of.

Reactions: CanadaIsIrrelevant

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
Oh my god, they split up Karlsson and Hedman on the first pp only to move another defenseman in to Karlssons slot.

• Haha
Reactions: hockeyprospects9

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
This could either be boring as hell or very entertaining depending on whether the teams just relax and let the good times roll or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad