GDT: SVK vs KAZ May 12, 2024

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Clear difference of level between these two teams. Kazakhstan can pretty much look forward to next games.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Uleke

Dec 11, 2023
I hoped Kazakhstan if not repeating last your match but just to get a point with Slovakia, however this year Slovakia with NHL players is not reachable at all

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
I think I've never seen this particular penalty/penalty shot combination... :D
That was unusual. I'm not sure why Kazakhstan didn't get a power play, Tatar touched the puck while the goalie was still on the ice so it wasn't just an incorrect change, it should have been a too many men penalty.

flemo

Jan 7, 2010
I don't understand now. Expected too many men penalty for SVK toghether with penalty shot. If not, why was the game stopped?

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Waiting for the day Slaf does this to an opponent in the nhl when the Canadiens are moving on in the playoffs 😃🤣

Screenshot_20240512_074839_Chrome.jpg

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Kazakhstan really lives or dies with their moment realization percentage more than most teams. It's been 5 periods only, but Mikhailis has been invisible which is really bad news for Kazakhstan.

RKBoy

Feb 23, 2024
guys need to chill out and dont fall into mind games of Kazakhstan players because thats all they´ve got.

hectic 2. period because we let it be that way, in the third we need to survive that one minute and then play our game from the first 20 minutes and it will be fine.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Kazakhstan really lives or dies with their moment realization percentage more than most teams. It's been 5 periods only, but Mikhailis has been invisible which is really bad news for Kazakhstan.
Saving it all for the Poland game :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad