GDT: SVK vs GER

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Look I have agreed with calls against my team countless times but this is not it and you claiming a made up rule as something you are used to seeing does not validate it being correct. Stop your bs.
Plenty of neutral posters in this thread say it's 50/50 call. Refs, who allowed the goal, well, allowed the goal. So unless you think we are all together in a huge conspiracy you should be able to see Ramsey took a huge risk and it's not cut and dry at all. Goals like this get allowed all the time.

This isn't a made-up rule, this is a crease violation rule which is the only thing Slovakia could have hoped for, as pointed out by TSN announcers.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Plenty of neutral posters in this thread say it's 50/50 call. Refs, who allowed the goal, well, allowed the goal. So unless you think we are all together in a huge conspiracy you should be able to see Ramsey took a huge risk and it's not cut and dry at all. Goals like this get allowed all the time.

This isn't a made-up rule, this is a crease violation rule which is the only thing Slovakia could have hoped for, as pointed out by TSN announcers.
True. Ramsay , or whoever reviewed the play. should know how the play is called in Europe. Unless it almost always called interference it was stupid to challenge.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia

I'm just saying the refs made a wrong call, everything does not have to be a conspiracy, that's all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad