Sven in the Ghetto!! Habs SO win 3 -2

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Good thing the Habs had that 9-0 start. It gives us some cushion heading into December. December will be a challenge for the Habs and if they can make it through the month with a .500 or above record that would say a lot about the team and its ability to handle adversity.
Yup, final record would be nice for seeding but at the end of the day it's a lot more important that we go into the playoffs healthy. That cushion is a nice luxury right now.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Good to know. Glad you enjoyed it. How was the ambiance and food? What did you have/ like?

The food was great ! I took the bacon sushi, thought I wouldn't have enough when they brought the plate with only 7 sushi, but I was full and it was delicious. Didn't take a look at the beer card, but we ha buckets of Coors all night, which sucks big time. Anyways, we got to enjoy a Habs win, celebrate a birthday and enjoy very good music.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The food was great ! I took the bacon sushi, thought I wouldn't have enough when they brought the plate with only 7 sushi, but I was full and it was delicious. Didn't take a look at the beer card, but we ha buckets of Coors all night, which sucks big time. Anyways, we got to enjoy a Habs win, celebrate a birthday and enjoy very good music.

Great stuff. Happy they won it for you. Saw a pic of the place online, looks nice.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
From Morissette's show:

They're thinking Semin may have contributed to Galchenyuk's uneven performance.

Also, Ghetto's performance is particularly remarkable as Schneider was excellent tonight. Ghetto got him twice, once in regulation, once in the shoot-out.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
So Sven playing well. Lefevbre get any credit . . .

Those who bad mouth Lefevbre should reconsider. The farm has sent several players up that have contributed. I am amazed at how well Pateryn turned out or the maturity of Beaulieu. DLR looked solid last season. Habs are ok on the farm coach wise. Andrighetto looks like he may be ready for full time duty.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Ghettoblaster!

I'm putting a patent on Ghettoblaster. It's not as good as Bargainbin but...

Nothing will ever be :nod:

RIP W7 :cry:

Is that like a copyright? :sarcasm:;)

Neologism? It's still clever.

It's no #GrumpyCap :popcorn:

It could also be like a trade mark. :sarcasm:;)

ba dum tss

Uh right... :laugh: sorry.

(looks to the right)

(looks to the left)

Sorry, LG, you definitely should have registered copyright on this, 'cuz I'm running with it ;)

N1KgaTn.gif

GO SVEN GO

GO SVEN GO

GO SVEN GO

BOOM BOOM BOOM

© Bloumeister Industries Inc. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Those who bad mouth Lefevbre should reconsider. The farm has sent several players up that have contributed. I am amazed at how well Pateryn turned out or the maturity of Beaulieu. DLR looked solid last season. Habs are ok on the farm coach wise. Andrighetto looks like he may be ready for full time duty.

I'm not sure how much of it is talent vs coaching but he does seem to get more flak than he deserves

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
He can still be useful in reserve, but Semin is totally useless otherwise.

I actually hope he's watching this unfold and gets to magically become the next Kovalev for us but it's probably not going to happen.
Semin is talented, but not as talented as Kovalev.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Nothing will ever be :nod:

RIP W7 :cry:

It's no #GrumpyCap :popcorn:

ba dum tss

(looks to the right)

(looks to the left)

Sorry, LG, you definitely should have registered copyright on this, 'cuz I'm running with it ;)

N1KgaTn.gif

GO SVEN GO

GO SVEN GO

GO SVEN GO

BOOM BOOM BOOM

© Bloumeister Industries Inc. :sarcasm:

Awesome Blou

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Galchenyuk is great for the PP at least. If there's a silver lining to Gallagher getting injured, it's that it opened up options for Therrien and pushed him to consider something new. Alex gives a shooting option we never had with Gallagher on the ice, and he has so much more skills overall to either one time passes or set-up plays himself.

Not that Gallagher isn't great at chipping in pucks and annoying the opposing goalie, but I feel like having Galchenyuk out there gives us more options.

I despise that "silver lining" cliché. I liken Gallagher's absence to a gravel road.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I was always excited about our next wave of small, skilled prospects:

Hudon
Ghetto
Lehkonen
Collberg
Thomas
Audette

But now that the NHL is even more about speed and skill than size, there's even more reason to be hopeful.

Ghetto, Hudon and Lehknonen are still all good prospects. If just one of them becomes a top 9 forward I'll be happy. But it's possible all 3 do. And I won't be surprised if Thomas impresses if he gets a shot.

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
I was always excited about our next wave of small, skilled prospects:

Hudon
Ghetto
Lehkonen
Collberg
Thomas
Audette

But now that the NHL is even more about speed and skill than size, there's even more reason to be hopeful.

Ghetto, Hudon and Lehknonen are still all good prospects. If just one of them becomes a top 9 forward I'll be happy. But it's possible all 3 do. And I won't be surprised if Thomas impresses if he gets a shot.

You forgot Reway

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Why wasnt I invited

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad