Votes: 19 16.2%
  • Dach

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Slaf

Votes: 30 25.6%

• Total voters

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Votes for Juraj because he’s so unknown right now and has the physical size advantage potential over all three while possessing a quick wrister, good traffic hands, quick strike passing ability and an attitude that breeds confidence with his size in the NHL. His defensive game is surprisingly just above below
Average and showing signs of improvement.

Reactions: LeonDraisaitl

eojsmada

Oct 23, 2022
Said Suzuki, but Slaf could really challenge for that. But I went with the player who has already shown he can play consistently at a high level (regular season and playoffs). If Slaf has a couple more years that match his recent 20-ish game stretch, then I might have to reconsider. But for now...Suzuki.

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
Slaf or dach decisions decisions. They both turn into 80-90 two way beasts with elite skill. Physical too and dach stays healthy. I'll take both hows that

• Haha
Reactions: OTB

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
Votes for Juraj because he’s so unknown right now and has the physical size advantage potential over all three while possessing a quick wrister, good traffic hands, quick strike passing ability and an attitude that breeds confidence with his size in the NHL. His defensive game is surprisingly just above below
Average and showing signs of improvement.
Agreed

SamHabsFan

Apr 6, 2016
Quebec
If Dach can stay healthy...which is far from given, he has the higher ceiling, wouldnt be surprise one bit if he is the better center next year

Reactions: Pazucha

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Of course Suzuki is (by far) the best of this group. He’s the one of them every club would want.

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Tough to say when you're pitting 3 top line players vs a unicorn.
I'd vote they'll all be tied for best player ever, it that was an option.

It's Slaf IMO

• Love
Reactions: KevSkillz4

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I still have my money on Caufield.

Scoring goals may be one dimensional but it’s an important dimension and I still think he has it.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017

It's Slaf IMO
I hope your right. Would mean he'd turn out better than Suzuki. Win Win for the Habs.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016

It's Slaf IMO

Nice to see that you view Dach, Suzuki and Caufield top line players. They have such great talent. I agree with you the fact that Slaf is a unicorn and he have the potential to become the best.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Suzuki is the most established player of the group so I understand why people would choose him but he’d be third on my list. To me he’s a good two way center better suited to the second line.

Caufield is my choice. Rough year with a sub 7 percent shooting percentage for half the year otherwise it’s be a 40 goal season. His career is just getting started. In his first 82 games under MSL he scored 48 goals with half coming in the second half of his rookie year. He generates around 300 shots a year. He only has like 170 games in his career and has the most goals per game of any player in the league 23 and under. I think he’s a future 50 goal scorer. With a 15 percent shot percentage he’d be pacing for around 45 this year.

Slafkovski looks fantastic and could easily be the best of the group. On many nights this seasons he’s been the best player on the ice for either team and he’s only 19.

Dach unfortunately is limited by injuries. Great player but can’t stay healthy.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad