WWE: Surivor Series: WarGames 2023

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Roman has a star aura that Hangman (And most people, really) only wishes he had lol. Maybe a better comparison would be Rollins/Hangman? I don't consider Rollins that great a promo, honestly, though he's an incredible worker. I think he's mainly over to this degree as a face because of a decade of consistently good performances, and a theme fans love. His actual character blows.

Side note: Ryback was a brief draw until everybody realized he sucked and was an asshole lol. There are lots of guys that can draw for 3-6 months and then fall off. The real stars are the guys who sustain it.
Fair. I was taking it a bit far I guess, but Rollins and Hangman is a better comp.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Unrelated to anything....

Learned that a former coworker got hit by a car last week and passed away last night. He was in a different building so I didn't interact with him much, but I distinctly remember him making an Austin 3:16 reference on March 16 several years ago. He got really excited when I made a follow up reference and we geeked out for a few minutes while he was updating my system.

Lurked through his social media today and saw that he went to WrestleMania this year as well. Irrationally extra saddened that he didn't get to see the Punk return.

Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Unrelated to anything....

Learned that a former coworker got hit by a car last week and passed away last night. He was in a different building so I didn't interact with him much, but I distinctly remember him making an Austin 3:16 reference on March 16 several years ago. He got really excited when I made a follow up reference and we geeked out for a few minutes while he was updating my system.

Lurked through his social media today and saw that he went to WrestleMania this year as well. Irrationally extra saddened that he didn't get to see the Punk return.
I liked this, but obviously I don't like it. That's harsh man I'm sorry. Perhaps he didn't see the Punk return, but he did attend the showcase of the immortals. Rest in Peace to a real 1

Reactions: Fro and Brodeur

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I'm not....endeavor wanted him...hes a draw...
Obviously posted before details came out, but worth noting... Supposedly most people from Endeavor didn't know and it was essentially a Nick Khan/Triple H decision.

Reactions: Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad