OT: Super Bowl LVI

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Rooting for the Bengals almost solely because OBJ is on the Rams. He’s the Evander Kane of the NFL

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
he should have done more hockey games

Do you believe in miracles? YES!

I’m no American, and that happened years before I was born, so I’m not really aware of the significance of that victory for the USA, and I still get goosebumps hearing that call.

Just for the heck of it here are some of my favourite hockey play-by-play calls:

“Crosby — he’s on the ice with Iginla. Iginla — Crosby SCORES! Sidney Crosby, the Golden Goal, and Canada, has once in a lifetime, OLYMPIC GOLD!”

“Here’s Kariya, the fans want one, SCORES! OFF THE FLOOR! ON THE BOARD! PAUL KARIYA!”

“Do you believe it?! Do you believe it?! He said, we will win game six, and he’s just picked up the hat trick!”

“Do you believe in miracles? YES!”

And my personal favourite,

“Cournoyer has it on that wing — here’s a shot — Henderson made a wild stab for it and fell — here’s another shot — right in front — THEY SCORE! HENDERSON HAS SCORED FOR CANADA!”

Last edited:

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Snoop !!! :laugh:

upload_2022-2-13_19-12-35.gif

Reactions: Jets 31

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Do you believe in miracles? YES!

I’m no American, and that happened years before I was born, so I’m not really aware of the significance of that victory for the USA, and I still get goosebumps hearing that call.

Just for the heck of it here are some of my favourite hockey play-by-play calls:

“Crosby — he’s on the ice Iginla. Iginla — Crosby SCORES! Sidney Crosby, the Golden Goal, and Canada, has once in a lifetime, OLYMPIC GOLD!”

“Here’s Kariya, the fans want one, SCORES! OFF THE FLOOR! ON THE BOARD! PAUL KARIYA!”

“Do you believe it?! Do you believe it?! He said, we will win game six, and he’s just picked up the hat trick!”

“Do you believe in miracles? YES!”

And my personal favourite,

“Cournoyer has it on that wing — here’s a shot — Henderson made a wild stab for it and fell — here’s another shot — right in front — THEY SCORE! HENDERSON HAS SCORED FOR CANADA!”

my favourite too

Reactions: snowkiddin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad