News Article: Sundqvist Article on NHL.com

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
In your opinion. Wendy's, Arby's, Bojangles, Chick-Fil-A, Taco Bell, Jim n Nicks, Subway. All delicious. I miss Bojangles and Jim n Nicks.

I recently moved for work, and fortunately a Bojangles is located right down the street. Never had it up until a few months ago... hot damn is it delicious. The spicy chicken bites look so nasty, but taste so amazing.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
Edmonton.

I had some great burgers down in Vegas at Holsteins and Gord Ramsay's Burgr. Those were tasty burgers... :nod:

Burger snob :laugh:

I think there's something to be said about a nice "gourmet" burger when you want a nice cut of meat, but there's something great about a fast food burger too.

McDonalds fries are the worst fries. I like mine cut thicker, theirs are so damn stringy. A fresh batch is good, but they get soggy so fast.

This. Their fries just end up colder and start to just taste greasy in a bad way very quickly. They're one of the worst around.

Recently I've been really having KFC cravings.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I recently moved for work, and fortunately a Bojangles is located right down the street. Never had it up until a few months ago... hot damn is it delicious. The spicy chicken bites look so nasty, but taste so amazing.

yep I drove by one both ways to work while I was in charleston. I miss it.

Recently I've been really having KFC cravings.

I used to love KFC. Then I moved south and Bojangles, Popeye's and Church's ruined it for me. They are all just better chicken. Though I can't say its a bad thing that I'm eating less fast food fried chicken now that I moved back north :laugh:

member 51464

In your opinion. Wendy's, Arby's, Bojangles, Chick-Fil-A, Taco Bell, Jim n Nicks, Subway. All delicious. I miss Bojangles and Jim n Nicks.
**** Arby's, man. I once got food poisoning so bad there that I was hospitalized. I went through 3 and a half IVs. To quote the doctor, "There is something inside you. It wants out. Of either end." The most miserable few days of my life.

I dunno man. The Wendy's in your area must be weird because mine's as good as ever.

And McDonalds fries will always be McDonalds fries.

Except for the part where the recipe has actually changed multiple times over the years.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
Food trucks here have boomed because of the fast food being poop. Other local chains are doing well too but they average 9-12 bucks a meal. A good burger costs 15-19 bucks if I need to satisfy the need or craving.

Man I'm not paying $10+ for some fancy over-complicated monstrosity when Jack in the Box or especially In-N-Out does it better for half the price.

The further over $10 a burger goes the greater the chances the fundamental concept of that burger has strayed very far from God's light (or you're overpaying for something that's been done right).

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
Does anyone really eat that **** other than poor college kids and just poorer people in general?

You couldn't pay me to.

I am a poor college student and I love grabbing 7 layer burritos at 2am in between my netflix binges. I'm a healthy and productive member of society.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ok, well I disagree with that. A typical $10 burger is usually well worth it compared to a typical $5 burger.

I challenge people of the burger of the 5 or 10 dollar range then.

I'll put up the Whopper at 4/5 against paying 10 on a regular basis.

It sucks there are so few Burger Kings in the area. I'm reduced to Harmarville or Shaler route 8. They closed the one that is now Wendy's in Monroeville. Until they changed their burgers (family take over) they used to be my second choice fast food burgers.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Taco Bell is delicious

I don't always blow out my ass, but when I do, I just ate Taco Bell.

Thanks DV now I hate Sundqvist. You always ruin everything.

I feel like people must have really bad digestive systems or something. Taco Bell has never had any discernible impact on my bathroom activities.

Yeah, nothing wrong with food sitting out on a slow day.

Both my fiance (1st one) and me both got bloated and threw up and had bad anal flushes.

The name has been changed. Taco Hell.:laugh:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I challenge people of the burger of the 5 or 10 dollar range then.

I'll put up the Whopper at 4/5 against paying 10 on a regular basis.

It sucks there are so few Burger Kings in the area. I'm reduced to Harmarville or Shaler route 8. They closed the one that is now Wendy's in Monroeville. Until they changed their burgers (family take over) they used to be my second choice fast food burgers.

Whopper is nowhere close to what I get at OTB on mondays

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I live in a smaller Canadian town and the 1 or 2 gourmet burger places are really meh. Some people love them though. I'd rather have a Harvey's burger. Other than that i'll dabble in Wendy's Baconators, or McDonald's QP'ers.

The other favorite sandwich is the Greco Oven Sub or Cpt. Submarines Subs. Theres 2 Greco's in town and one of them makes them 10x better than the other location. Rarely do the Subway thing cuz the aforementioned are much more tastier.

And the Mary Brown's taters here are delicious.

Theres a Taco Bell in town somewhere but i've never seen or had it yet. Think it's been here for a few years?

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't know what makes a burger gourmet. I just know that good bar/restaurants like Fatheads or OTB both have better burgers than fast food places. I love me a baconator, but its nothing compared to the smokey burger at fatheads or the thick at otb. Its a very different taste between a good grilled burger and a frozen grease burger. Both are delicious, but very different.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Are there any other fast food chains like Harvey's where you can design your own burgers?

Five Guys, but that's not really fast food. No drive through and they make each patty when its ordered. So not that I know of. Granted, I also don't know what Harvey's is.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: