Aug 2, 2020
Ovi usually shows out against the pens. 2 G and an assist, caps win 4-2

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
The best part about the Cobra Kai thing is how Lavi delivered it. He says "I had a lot of time, I watched a lot of series, all of them...and the best one was... " (And here I am fully expecting him to say "Dallas/Colorado" or "Isles/Philly") and then he says "It was Cobra Kai". and I'm like "Oh, he was talking Netflix series, not NHL playoff series".

Doesn't really matter how you get there, the bandana's are cool AF!

Last edited:

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Samsonov and centers are the key for victory tonight. Kuznetsov needs to pull his head out of his ass or get traded and be done with. This guy is the most frustrating player I've ever seen.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
At least Semin regularly put up something exciting in between his sleepwalking stretches. Kuzy is just stat-padding when he gets points with some random assists here and there. Other than that looks like a total bum.
A little harsh for a guy who does have possibly the biggest goal in caps history

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
At least Semin regularly put up something exciting in between his sleepwalking stretches. Kuzy is just stat-padding when he gets points with some random assists here and there. Other than that looks like a total bum.

I have to believe he’s under heavy scrutiny internally....

Reactions: kicksavedave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad