Transfer: Summer transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Elyounoussi is actually quite decent. Not going to say he will definitely be a star in the PL, but he has a fair shot at establishing himself as a good player in the league.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Now RMC are also reporting that Spurs have made a €26M bid for Pléa. According to german media he prefers Bundesliga though. Maybe seeking a reunion with Favre?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Now RMC are also reporting that Spurs have made a €26M bid for Pléa. According to german media he prefers Bundesliga though. Maybe seeking a reunion with Favre?

Gladbach are the team who have most been linked to him in Germany, but Füllkrug is their priority

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
So Gladbach over Spurs? Find that hard to believe.

Of course he might be thinking he'll just end up as another Janssen or Llorente.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Of course he might be thinking he'll just end up as another Janssen or Llorente.

I have no clue about his interest in spurs vs Germany, just that in the german press he’s pretty much only been linked to Gladbach; and then only if Kind continues to refuse to sell Füllkrug.

Plus it’s not like a player chosing BMG over Tottenham didn’t just happen earlier in the summer ;-)

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

It depends of the pecking order.

I would rather be the main guy with Gladbach over the 3rd guy at Tottenham.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I have no clue about his interest in spurs vs Germany, just that in the german press he’s pretty much only been linked to Gladbach; and then only if Kind continues to refuse to sell Füllkrug.

Plus it’s not like a player chosing BMG over Tottenham didn’t just happen earlier in the summer ;-)

Haha. Yeah. That made some sense though - unfortunately.

I guess Spurs are not paying squad players at the same level as for example Utd and Arsenal. If you are getting paid more or less the same and you get to play regularly for BMG then why not.

Very difficult for someone like Plea to establish himself at Spurs. And at that age sitting on the bench for 2-3 years doesn't make much sense (if that ever makes sense).

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It does not make any sense to me at all so I assume that it is complete bull****.
Agreed. Just interesting to say the least. For me it's more of how strange it is that a Spurs player in general asks out. I feel like at least in recent years there really haven't been many if any players that want out.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Juve signs Joao Cancelo from Valencia for 40M.

That's fkn expensive for an average right back. Ricardo Pereira is better and went for less FML.

Last edited:
Reactions: les Habs

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I don’t think it’s reliable at all, but I could see that as a move to increase the wage packet while the rest of Spurs stars are getting increases. It wouldn’t be the first agent using a pretend bid to get a new contract for his player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad