Suglobov, Sojstrom, Johansson

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004
Suglobov has scored 21 points in 26 games. He's both excelling as a sniper and a playmaker. He works especially well with Voros. His defense is below average and still needs some work.

At this point, he's playing better than he was last year before the injury.

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
1st thing's 1st. Which johansson?

From what i've seen of Suglobov, he will be a good 2nd line sniper, maybe moonlight on the 1st line now and then.

Sjostrom plays very well.....against Detroit at least. I know he's not playing very well in the AHL right now. In fact he's playing horrible.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
pavel datsyuk said:
Sjostrom plays very well.....against Detroit at least. I know he's not playing very well in the AHL right now. In fact he's playing horrible.

He's not playing horribly. He got off to a very slow start because, as he himself said, he didn't take the AHL seriously after playing in the big show last year. Once he realized he couldn't just float around and actually tried, he started to play well. I still think he can be a 1st line player. With those wheels, and hands that can keep up, the sky is the limit.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
pavel datsyuk said:

The whole Utah team sucks. Sjostrom has been picking it up lately. He has been solid in the NHL so far.

Yotes03

Jun 14, 2002
AZ
Visit site
Freddie was pretty impressive in Phoenix last year. I haven't seen him in Utah though but it sounds as though he is off to a slow start. I really hope he didn't say anthing about not taking the AHL seriously...not the type of attitude I would want on a young player.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Yep, Sjostrom has actually been playing well lately and has almost overtaken Taffe as the top scorer.

He's also virtually the only player with a positive +/- on a team full of huge negatives (Taffe and Ballard are both -15 or worse).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad