Sudbury Wolves 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 236327

I heard there's a good 50/50 just Friday........ and I have a very reliable source on that information, goalie is more like a 75% chance not coming

Goalie likely a no go, all dependent on what Montreal says. Dman looking more promising

Reactions: hockeynorth

HockeyHero96

Nov 1, 2015
LWsCRW LDRD G
Blake Murray Quinton ByfeildMacAuley Carson Liam Ross Peter Stratis Mitchell Weeks
David Levin Shane BulitkaNolan Hutcheson Isaak PhillipsEmemett Serensits Jonathan Lemaire
Owen RobinsonLandon McCallumChase Stillman Nathan RibauJack Thompson David Bowen
Owen GilhulaEthan LarmandBlake McConville Andre AnaniaPayton Robinson Frederik Dichow
Kosta ManikisBlake ButlerMichael Tiveron Jack ZekelmanKalle Loponen
Nicholas DeGrazia
Samuel Vachon
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

RED=OA ONLY 3 can stay BOLDed is what i think
Orange = U18 draft
Yellow = Players looking for a spot
Purple is newly traded or go in a trade
Blue = Signed
Pink - Import
Lime green - a spot in jeopardy, COuld be traded or released

Singed but didn't play ohl - Dark BLue
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Let me know what you think

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
I fully expect Nicholas DeGrazia to suprise and nab a spot on the team. I also think Robinson will find his way on to the first line and Manikis to the third. Jack Thompson will be the undisputed best d-man on the team by the end of the year too. Excited for camp to get here.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
I fully expect Nicholas DeGrazia to suprise and nab a spot on the team. I also think Robinson will find his way on to the first line and Manikis to the third. Jack Thompson will be the undisputed best d-man on the team by the end of the year too. Excited for camp to get here.
Don't sleep on Philips. They both will be good

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
LWsCRWLDRDG
Blake Murray Quinton ByfeildMacAuley CarsonLiam Ross Peter StratisMitchell Weeks
David Levin Shane BulitkaNolan HutchesonIsaak PhillipsEmemett SerensitsJonathan Lemaire
Owen RobinsonLandon McCallumChase StillmanNathan RibauJack ThompsonDavid Bowen
Owen GilhulaEthan LarmandBlake McConvilleAndre AnaniaPayton RobinsonFrederik Dichow
Kosta ManikisBlake ButlerMichael TiveronJack ZekelmanKalle Loponen
Nicholas DeGrazia
Samuel Vachon
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

RED=OA ONLY 3 can stay BOLDed is what i think
Orange = U18 draft
Yellow = Players looking for a spot
Purple is newly traded or go in a trade
Blue = Signed
Pink - Import
Lime green - a spot in jeopardy, COuld be traded or released

Singed but didn't play ohl - Dark BLue
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Let me know what you think
I think we’ve seen the last of one of gilhula or McConville

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Absolutely. Those two fellas better have a plan B
I think it'd depend on how well Butler shows, Labelle not showing makes them a little safer. Pre camp I see it as

Levin-Byfield-Hutcheson
Robinson-Murray-Carson
Bulitka-Manikis-Stillman
Larmand-McCallum-McConville
Butler/DeGrazia/Biondi

*Robinson would be my 1 LW but I want his playmaking with Murray, I see McConville being passed at some point

cub

Apr 11, 2012
It will be quite interesting how the lines will put together, a lot of these forwards have played multiple positions.

You have to think the Top 6 Forwards will be, Byfield, Murray, Levin, Carson, Bulitka, Hutcheson, so some kind of combination of two lines I would think.

The other two lines will be the combination of the rest, Robinson, Gilhula, McConville, McCallum, Stillman, Larmand, Manikis. Robinson and Stillman can be interchangeable in the top 6, imo.

I can see Stillman maybe jumping in Top 6 because he is the most natural right winger who has offensive game compared to our other RW.

I'm basing the forwards on players that were there last year and recently signed players. I'm sure there might be some surprises and moves.

justawolfan

Timbertype
Sep 12, 2017
Frozen North
It will be quite interesting how the lines will put together, a lot of these forwards have played multiple positions.

You have to think the Top 6 Forwards will be, Byfield, Murray, Levin, Carson, Bulitka, Hutcheson, so some kind of combination of two lines I would think.

The other two lines will be the combination of the rest, Robinson, Gilhula, McConville, McCallum, Stillman, Larmand, Manikis. Robinson and Stillman can be interchangeable in the top 6, imo.

I can see Stillman maybe jumping in Top 6 because he is the most natural right winger who has offensive game compared to our other RW.

I'm basing the forwards on players that were there last year and recently signed players. I'm sure there might be some surprises and moves.

Stillman the 4th forward on PP1?

Reactions: cub

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Stillman the 4th forward on PP1?
Wolves have a ton of options for PP D-men, and have historically done poorly with a forward on the point(Specifically anyone who is not Byfield). I'd hope we just give Stratis, Phillips, Thompson and Serensits the first shot.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Not sure why the delay with getting this roster for camp made public.

Let's get the show on the road....

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017

Please let us see some new blood, I find that so exciting. I bet we see 1 new top 6 Dman and 4 new top 12 forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad